Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City fan in peace

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
Good morning seagulls.
I come in peace to try and interact with fellow football fans from other clubs. My name is Steve and I am a moderator on a Cardiff City forum which I may add is the best Cardiff can offer Cardiff City Forum | Cardiff City Messageboard Index page
We are trying to get as many away fans as possible on to our forum for discussions and friendly banter and I have been given the job of coming to the best forum Brighton can offer to try and get some of your fans to come and register on our forum to interact with us. You will be made to feel very welcome and your registration will be accepted by the administrator. As with all forums there are rules which we must adhere too so we don't get banned and this is no different on our forum whether it be Cardiff fans or any other teams fans.
Anyway that's enough waffling from me and I do hope that some of you sign up to have some great discussions. The link to the forum again is Cardiff City Forum | Cardiff City Messageboard Index page and if you do register please say that tenerife_blu refered you.Î
I was at the Amex a few weeks back when we played you, a very nice stadium and fantastic support. Very good luck for the rest of the season.
P.S. thank you for Craig Noone :D

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Don't you mean thanks for £1.5million- do not believe the £1m -spin. At £1.5m who got the better deal?

If he continues to play like he did in his first game for them, then they've got the better deal, but if he goes off the boil again like he did for us then we've done some cracking business!

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Good morning seagulls.
I come in peace to try and interact with fellow football fans from other clubs. My name is Steve and I am a moderator on a Cardiff City forum which I may add is the best Cardiff can offer Cardiff City Forum | Cardiff City Messageboard Index page
We are trying to get as many away fans as possible on to our forum for discussions and friendly banter and I have been given the job of coming to the best forum Brighton can offer to try and get some of your fans to come and register on our forum to interact with us. You will be made to feel very welcome and your registration will be accepted by the administrator. As with all forums there are rules which we must adhere too so we don't get banned and this is no different on our forum whether it be Cardiff fans or any other teams fans.
Anyway that's enough waffling from me and I do hope that some of you sign up to have some great discussions. The link to the forum again is Cardiff City Forum | Cardiff City Messageboard Index page and if you do register please say that tenerife_blu refered you.Î
I was at the Amex a few weeks back when we played you, a very nice stadium and fantastic support. Very good luck for the rest of the season.
P.S. thank you for Craig Noone :D

Welcome, and thank you for the invitation.

Please look after Nooney. We still love him.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Cardiff have a good deal as they needed a winger with pace. We got a good deal as we had a surplus of these and you can't play them all. For once, everyone's happy (though I love the bloke and feel he will be missed, though not significantly in footballing terms.)

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
Don't you mean thanks for £1.5million- do not believe the £1m -spin. At £1.5m who got the better deal?

Worth every penny, I think we are both happy in different ways but that's not the reason why I came on here. :wink:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
Just because we`re all gay, it doesn`t mean we want to come and talk to you.:sheep:

Lol good answer but I didn't say that you are all gay, don't believe the hype :wink: me, I prefer sheep :D

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Nooney started the season on fire, so you have an excellent prospect, he is young and can improve. He's a great lad too, everyone loves him.

D

Deleted member 22389

If he can sort the final ball out he will be brilliant for Cardiff.

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
Welcome, and thank you for the invitation.

Please look after Nooney. We still love him.

Thank you for the welcome Waynflete, feel free to register on our forum if you want to, if nothing else it will keep you updated on Craig Noone, the fans love him here already so we'll certainly look after him, he's a great singer by the way.:wink:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No one on the Wing

We still have players on the wing, but Craig got into the side on merit and I expect you will want to see the other Craig play, but Noone will be in the team on merit (if you excuse the Oohs, the ball has just gone wide again).

£1.2 million approx. he might have cost you but Albion would actually received less than this after VAT etc.

Incidentally, I have Cardiff as the team to beat this year and any one of about a dozen clubs, including us, vying for second place.

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
I can't seem to find how I put an avatar under my username, can somebody help please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here