Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City fan in peace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Nooney been sponsored by Nandos yet ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I can't seem to find how I put an avatar under my username, can somebody help please?

At the top of the page, just above and to the right of where it says 'Cardiff City fan in peace', click on Forum Actions, then Edit Profile and Edit Avatar on the left :)

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
At the top of the page, just above and to the right of where it says 'Cardiff City fan in peace', click on Forum Actions, then Edit Profile and Edit Avatar on the left :)
Thanks for that mate but I can't do it on my phone so when I get home I'll do it on my laptop.
Cheers again.

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
That`s ok then. For the record, I am not gay but the rest of `em on here are. (please keep this information to yourself as this site is full of hetrophobes.)

Lmfao that's quality, you're alright you are :D

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Why do people always come on this forum asking us to join up to theirs?

1) Does [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] advertise NSC on other sites?

2) I spend too much time on here as it is and will prob get the sack from work if i joined another site, as i spend enough here

3) Are there not any literate Cardiff fans to have a decent forum?

4) I know sheep can't type to make the Cardiff forum busier... but if they could talk you'd all be looked up :)

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Get rid of the f@@@g red shirts

I am contemplating joining your Cardiff City messageboard. But before I do can you answer my question.

If I join and all of my posts concern the denouncement of Crystal Palace and their tinpot support. Will I be -

A) abused
B) ignored
C) welcomed & encouraged ?

My decision as to whether to join will be greatly influenced by your reply.

Thank You.

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
I am contemplating joining your Cardiff City messageboard. But before I do can you answer my question.

If I join and all of my posts concern the denouncement of Crystal Palace and their tinpot support. Will I be -

A) abused
B) ignored
C) welcomed & encouraged ?

My decision as to whether to join will be greatly influenced by your reply.

Thank You.

A) why should you be abused, we are not Crystal Palace we are Cardiff City. Our fans would probably join in with you :wink:
B) you will certainly NOT be ignored.
C) you will always be welcomed especially if you bring good debate.

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
Why do people always come on this forum asking us to join up to theirs?

1) Does [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] advertise NSC on other sites?

2) I spend too much time on here as it is and will prob get the sack from work if i joined another site, as i spend enough here

3) Are there not any literate Cardiff fans to have a decent forum?

4) I know sheep can't type to make the Cardiff forum busier... but if they could talk you'd all be looked up :)

A little word of advice fella, the sheep jokes don't bother us one bit, infact we take the piss ourselves about sheep, have you not noticed before :D
We do not need to make the forum busier, that's not the reason why we are doing this. Read my OP and you will understand the reason. Even a sheep could understand that :wink: if its not for you then that's fine but I'm sure some of your fans would be up for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here