Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain?

Nicky-Number-Nine

Jul 7, 2009
Fozzie still for me.

If not Dicker. Certainly not Virgo. I'd want someone guaranteed a start (on merit) each week. Not a player that has strong competition in his position...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Fozzie still for me.

If not Dicker. Certainly not Virgo. I'd want someone guaranteed a start (on merit) each week. Not a player that has strong competition in his position...

Id like to think that every player will have strong competion, in there position!!Crofts was gills Captain from a young age and is rated very highly,also feel midfield is the perfect position, for a good captain to have maximum impact on a game.

Nicky-Number-Nine

Jul 7, 2009
Id like to think that every player will have strong competion, in there position!!Crofts was gills Captain from a young age and is rated very highly,also feel midfield is the perfect position, for a good captain to have maximum impact on a game.

I agree Crofts would probably make a good captain. I just don't feel Nicky should be replaced (I am a little biased, hence my username).

Nicky is good with the fans, is very proactive off pitch and think taking the captaincy away would not help team morale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here