NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
0,,10433~3819910,00.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Forster moans too much and probably won't play enough games to warrant being made captain this season. He is still class but he missed a few last time round and his legs are a year older.

Virgo would not surprise me but I would rather see Elphick or maybe even Dicker made captain. I guess it depends on who is seen by Slade as his starting 11. Elphick would certainly inspire people and I think Dicker could be one of those 'lead by example' types in the same mould as Dean Hammond.

I just like having a centre back or centre midfielder as captain and leaving the strikers to get on with scoring goals.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If Forster was fit, then i would prefer him to be captain, but with his injury problems last year i think it may well be Virgo. Interesting what Murraymints said, if Virgo is captain, then one of Tunnicliffe or Elphick will be on the bench with Whing at right back?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Virgo will be captain because it guaruntees that he will play every match...

:jester:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
. Interesting what Murraymints said, if Virgo is captain, then one of Tunnicliffe or Elphick will be on the bench with Whing at right back?

Oh yeah, intersting point, forgot about that, surely that suggests that it will be Virgs and Elphick CB.

Does anybody know if JT can play left back, before McNulty is back?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Seeing as Adam Virgo is contractually required to be selected for every game he is fit for, I guess he is a good choice. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here