Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we sellout V Fulham on Friday?

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Do like a Friday evening game.

Still plenty in the WSL and no blocks released in the South yet.

Any idea how many Fulham will bring or what they were allocated?

If Fulham don't sell out they just reinforce the image of a very small club.

If Fulham don't sell out they just reinforce the image of a very small club.

They did sell out 2200, the biggest allocation we have given this season. They were given another 400 on Monday. No idea how many, if any of these remain

Slightly OT. The derby game literally has a handful left. Possibility of another block opening in the south but it may not. If Derby want it they, I think are entitled to it as their allocation so far is 1400 and they should be able to insist on 2000.

Could be binfest from those missing our promotion party

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
ESU has got the best view in the stadium. ESL is what is overpriced, especially near the front. ESU atmosphere is the poorest in the stadium, with parts of west lower, south end.

In the old Goldstone days, it used to be 26K+ fans that cranked up the atmosphere.

On average the gates are down again this season.

Nice statement about the "old Goldstone days" but complete poppycock; in fact in our div 1 seasons we only averaged over 20,000 in 1980 as I recall. I don't understand what your point is anyway; we are a very well supported club with a better atmosphere than you get in most other modern all seater stadiums.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
M25 on a Friday @ rush-hour in the rain? :shootself

Good luck!

Yeah, I know it's chancing it a bit.

But it's not everyday that the boss says 'knock off at 3.30 if you like' and when you tell the wife she says 'why not go to the game, you'll only be listening to it at home so why not'

On second thoughts that's too good to be true. They are probably having an affair!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nice statement about the "old Goldstone days" but complete poppycock; in fact in our div 1 seasons we only averaged over 20,000 in 1980 as I recall. I don't understand what your point is anyway; we are a very well supported club with a better atmosphere than you get in most other modern all seater stadiums.

I think 26K plus indicated promotion fever. Gradually built up from the mean of say 20K (or even less in Div 3) than in the important matches it rocked about 26K but fell off a bit at 30K because sometimes it was overcrowded. I think it is the same at the Amex.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think 26K plus indicated promotion fever. Gradually built up from the mean of say 20K (or even less in Div 3) than in the important matches it rocked about 26K but fell off a bit at 30K because sometimes it was overcrowded. I think it is the same at the Amex.

Out of interest, do your posts make any sense whatsoever in *your own* head?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here