Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we sellout V Fulham on Friday?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
lewes-town-centre-east-sussex-uk-harveys-brewery-on-the-banks-of-the-cnkxre.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Less so on a Friday as the main concern is school the next day.

On the Fulham site it seems tickets are being offered in S1A to S1D. If all of these blocks have been allocated it would suggest an allocation around 2000 which would mean just over half of S1F would be available. Indeed, if they have all of S1A it would mean we would not be able to offer all of the south side of E1H as some would be needed for segregation. As it happens none of the south side of this block as yet been made available.

As it stands the following is still to be snapped up:-

168 in north (only singles apart from NE corner)
756 in WSL (good availability down the southern end, centre sold and limited space north end)
156 in WSU (no pairs in the northern half)
320 in ESL (single only in centre and northern family. Possibility release of more of bock E1H
364 in ESU
137 in South (with the possibility of the majority of S1F and to be released).

With the best part of 2000 on sale now and the possibility of 600-800 more a sellout is looking unlikely. A favourable result tonight and good weather could change that.

It is worth noting though there are only about 300 of the cheapest seats still for sale and very limited numbers of these are together so, in case the club don't release S1F it might be worth getting your skates on if you want one of these!

In addition the club often is blue to release patches of seats in th WSL
Friday night definitely keeps the crowd down a bit compared to 3pm on Saturday. Good news that Fulham are bringing decent numbers as that always helps the atmosphere and crowd size.

Last night's win will help Albion fan ticket sales this week. Hopefully will nudge over 28K which will be fine. Similar on Tuesday v QPR and then near sell out v Derby...

Reading on the Fulham Forum it seems their allocation may have been 2200-2300 of which about 300 remain. I suspect they will shift these.

This would mean they have all of S1A though and including all of S1E.

In addition to half of S1F being released they have also found a few more tickets to put on sale in W1A and the SW corner. So now plenty of the lowest priced seats available. A quick count up and allowing for those extra released suggests about 200 have gone this morning.

Still the potential for some of E1H and a bit more of S1F to be released but suspect these half blocks will be kept as sterile areas unless all other tickets go.

With 2000 plus away fans and already over 27,000 shifted, Friday night beers and the possibility of going top (cmon Reading) this does have the possibility of being an absolute cracker.

Jan 30, 2008
Do like a Friday evening game.

Still plenty in the WSL and no blocks released in the South yet.

Any idea how many Fulham will bring or what they were allocated?

STILL ADVERTISING SEASON TICKETS IN BRIGHTON CITY CENTRE AND ON THE BUSES ................. something not right ???
regards
DR

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Yesterday morning, Fulham had sold 2000 with about 300 of the allocation remaining. Should be a good atmosphere. 3 of your ex Cottagers will get a warm reception (at least at the start).

A little update.

North: 110 left -all are singles
WSL: 658 - mostly southern end and a few together from those added in W1H earlier
WSU: 122 - couple of pairs remain on the southern flanks
ESL: 282 - mainly in the family areas
ESU: 354 - mainly in the southern end
South: 384 - plenty still in the recently opened western half of S1F

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
A little update.

North: 110 left -all are singles
WSL: 658 - mostly southern end and a few together from those added in W1H earlier
WSU: 122 - couple of pairs remain on the southern flanks
ESL: 282 - mainly in the family areas
ESU: 354 - mainly in the southern end
South: 384 - plenty still in the recently opened western half of S1F

I've got 4 together in the North (N1E) that I need to sell - if anyones after ideally all 4 together or 2 pairs let me know

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'm sure there's still a few who think this game is on TV so hasn't bought tickets.

To be fair.. I assumed it was on TV as so many fixtures have changed. makes no difference to me as I would still go but I think you're right re others!

Sadly we can't say come along to watch us go top - blame Vydra!

Currently left for sale:-

North: 78 (singles only)
WSL: 566 (singles only apart from W1A and W1H)
WSU: 98 (singles only apart from one pair)
ESL: 232 (limited pairs in family area and E1H)
ESU: 338 (most are available the south end)
South: 237

About 400 in the last 22 hours

Just under 1500 for sale plus extras in E1H and S1F if required

Will there be a last minute rush?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from the fulham website

Due to overwhelming demand, we’re pleased to confirm that another batch of tickets have been made available to Fulham fans for our trip to Brighton & Hove Albion on Friday.

Our initial allocation has already sold out, so there’s guaranteed to be at least 2,200 Whites supporters at the Amex Stadium – as always, thank you for your brilliant support!

To join them on the South Coast, call Brighton directly on 0844 327 1901 (option 1) and pick up your ticket from the Amex on the day of the game.

Last season the Fulham faithful were treated to one of the best away days of the season, as goals from Hugo Rodallega and Lasse Vigen Christensen completed a fantastic turnaround to seal a 2-1 win.

Make sure you’re there this time as Slaviša Jokanović’s boys go in search of a fourth straight win!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here