Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we sellout V Fulham on Friday?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Seems we have gone a little OT !

Cheap seats selling fast. 300 left in the south, 40 in the North and 300 in the south to go

Still time to sell another 500 odd tickets here I reckon, would be great to have another 29k+ crowd.

With 11 hours to kick off the following is still available....

North: 35 (singles only, middle and NE sod out)
WSL: 472 (singles only apart from southern 2 blocks)
WSU: 67 (singles only)
ESL: 144 (singles only apart from 5 pairs in family and 16 in E1H)
ESU: 286
South: 284 (about 100 pairs still left, mainly behind the goal in S1F next to the away fans)

This ain't going to sell out but if you want to sit with friends or family and don't want to spend top dollar on ESU there is not much left. FWIW I think S1E will be a great place for atmosphere this game due to the very small sterile area between th fans.

I predict 29,000, based on the fact there will be about 600 of those above still available, the sterlie areas will account for 500, the school shelf will be 100 short and Fulham won't sell 200 of the additional 400 they were allocated.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
29,000 will be a good effort, as that is 27,000 home fans. By comparison, Middlesbrough got 23,700 for their last home game - 3,500 home fans fewer than what we will probably get tonight.

29,000 will be a good effort, as that is 27,000 home fans. By comparison, Middlesbrough got 23,700 for their last home game - 3,500 home fans fewer than what we will probably get tonight.

Hate to be pedantic, but 29,000 could only be 26400 home fans as Fulham had sold their 2200 allocation on Monday an have since been working through a final 400.

Another block sold out in the North and 20 more gone from the south

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Don't forget to acknowledge the travellers from West London.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
With 11 hours to kick off the following is still available....

North: 35 (singles only, middle and NE sod out)
WSL: 472 (singles only apart from southern 2 blocks)
WSU: 67 (singles only)
ESL: 144 (singles only apart from 5 pairs in family and 16 in E1H)
ESU: 286
South: 284 (about 100 pairs still left, mainly behind the goal in S1F next to the away fans)

This ain't going to sell out but if you want to sit with friends or family and don't want to spend top dollar on ESU there is not much left. FWIW I think S1E will be a great place for atmosphere this game due to the very small sterile area between th fans.

I predict 29,000, based on the fact there will be about 600 of those above still available, the sterlie areas will account for 500, the school shelf will be 100 short and Fulham won't sell 200 of the additional 400 they were allocated.

So looks like the sell rate is currently at about 50/60 an hour which suggests we might just top the 29k mark. Not bad going.

I for one will be trying to jump ship from work early to give some extra embibery time to loosen the old vocal chords!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I do think the ESU is overpriced, especially when compared to the WSU. Does the ESU offer anything over the WSU other than sun in your eyes of afternoon games?

As for sitting with friends though, there is the option on moving somewhere cheaper, at the moment at least.

On the other hand, a ESU ticket is a tenner more than behind the goal.

ESU has got the best view in the stadium. ESL is what is overpriced, especially near the front. ESU atmosphere is the poorest in the stadium, with parts of west lower, south end.

In the old Goldstone days, it used to be 26K+ fans that cranked up the atmosphere.

On average the gates are down again this season.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Not to mention that after last season crowds were bound to dip. It's taken time for them to pick up again but you can't just look at the average without looking at the contributing factors

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
So looks like the sell rate is currently at about 50/60 an hour which suggests we might just top the 29k mark. Not bad going.

I for one will be trying to jump ship from work early to give some extra embibery time to loosen the old vocal chords!

Great word, wrong spelling. Imbibery, from the verb to imbibe.

PG

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
consider myself ashamed for getting it wrong. I can't even blame auto-correct as it didn't have a clue!
You could have blamed a typo and claimed that doing a bit of sewing is what gets you fired up for the game. But that would have been more embarrassing.

Latest update...

North: 14 (singles in the corners)
WSL: 424 (singles only apart from southern two blocks)
WSU: 54 (singles only)
ESL: 127 (5 pairs in family, 15 pairs in E1E)
ESU: 263
South: 252 (80 pairs or more left)

1100 to go

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
*in my opinion,

ESU has got the best view in the stadium. ESL is what is overpriced, especially near the front. ESU atmosphere is the poorest in the stadium, with parts of west lower, south end.

Other may have different opinions

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I've managed to blag an hour and a half off work and a pass from the Mrs. so have done my bit getting a ticket.

Now just have to hope that Marlow to Brighton doesn't take me 4 hours to drive - PLEASE behave M25

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here