Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can Trossard now be considered world class?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Previous seasons have seen flashes.

We now have a glare equivalent to the Sun.

Looked better than any Chelsea player today!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Depends what you mean by world class, but as our main man he’s doing great. Doubt he’d do so well at a big 6 club as the 4th or 5th most influential attacking player on the pitch and 8th in the squad. Would do much better staying here and being the main man!

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
He can now be considered a Chelsea player next season ! Hay ho. He’s amazing. What a display.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's having a very good season. I'd like to think he would sign again. But I think 'world class' is over egging it. He goes AWOL in too many games.

Very good player for us to have at this level. But not a level above- the 'World Class' level.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Top class, but not world class. Chelsea will bid for him in January. We will reject it and he'll have a below par second half of the season, before moving to Chelsea in the summer. Nailed on.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
No where near, lacks consistency and has games where he goes missing but he's been fantastic recently & his dribbling and finishing is amazing

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He's over rated! Can't understand why no one has sussed that after January he's always poor. Would be a total waste of money for any club willing to take a risk on him I'd say.

I reckon he should stay and we'll give him another chance with an extended contract to see if he eventually comes good.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
On his day he’s work like class, just doesn’t have enough of his days.

Performs against the big boys, needs to be more consistent irrelevant of the opponent IMO.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Uncle Tony will love that, adds at least £5m….

I thought he was finally starting to consistently impose himself this season, then along came Villa. Then I remembered Newcastle, Fulham and Brentford. He consistently struggles against teams that offer no space in behind or in the box. ‘World class’ players tend to find a way……

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Uncle Tony will love that, adds at least £5m….

I thought he was finally starting to consistently impose himself this season, then along came Villa. Then I remembered Newcastle, Fulham and Brentford. He consistently struggles against teams that offer no space in behind or in the box. ‘World class’ players tend to find a way……
And spurs and Notts Forest

EliasTaproot

Oct 31, 2022
His inconsistency is what takes that label off him for me. What I find deeply sad is I thought Bissouma was starting to sit in that category and now he's a shell of himself at Spurs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No he's patently not world class, because he's never properly performed at world level yet.

If he rips it up at this World Cup then we can revisit the conversation. Until then though, he can be considered "very good on his day" and no more than that.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
His inconsistency is what takes that label off him for me. What I find deeply sad is I thought Bissouma was starting to sit in that category and now he's a shell of himself at Spurs.
Slowly but surely Biss is improving at spurs. Fans are warming to him. Shame he has to play for a dull manager though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here