Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bushyworld

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
are you and Spanish to 'rock hard' to enjoy a Starbucks latte ? You two must be proper BOYS

au contraire a jasmine tea will do me just fine.

its not how gay they your hot drink of choice is, its how drearily office drone and wage slave it is.

it makes me laugh, average money punters spunking 3 odd quid on a f***ing coffee to look all canary wharf and quids in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
no, no, no you've NEVER mentioned black americanos, and come on , YOU can do better than hoping id rise to fairtrade bait :laugh:

If you dont agree with my identity comment....why not explain to me why?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
see i like the independents best, you dont get this rubbish. italian run ones with the silver platters of veal, tuna mayo and pastas in the chill cabinet, do all the coffees but you can still get a decent fry up.

1.30 for a big cappachino at the one off marsh wall. cant go wrong. its all the divs who buy the salt beef sandwiches and f***ing pret a manger over in CW itself who crack me up.

It also raises the argument about the faux american way of asking for it , " can i GET a double moccha to go "? absoplute bellends.

"Can I get" is the one of the most annoying things I hear nowadays, it is "may I have" you f***ing Yank copying retards!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
"Can I get" is the one of the most annoying things I hear nowadays, it is "may I have" you f***ing Yank copying retards!

"you know what" is my current hate. EVERY cnt is saying it. Listen for 5 minutes you will here it about 1000 times. It is driving me crackers. You might even say it yourself a few times in that 5 minutes.

I have never heard a phrase take over and be repeated by the entire country like this one currently is.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you dont agree with my identity comment....why not explain to me why?
Because im perfectly happy with who and what i am , job or no job, ive seen and done things in my life that im happy about ,that have shaped how i view myself , and how i think others view me,ive done several different jobs, does my identity and how i define myself change with each one ?

"you know what" is my current hate. EVERY cnt is saying it. Listen for 5 minutes you will here it about 1000 times. It is driving me crackers. You might even say it yourself a few times in that 5 minutes.

I have never heard a phrase take over and be repeated by the entire country like this one currently is.

"Absolutely" is another one that has developed over the past few years too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because im perfectly happy with who and what i am , job or no job, ive seen and done things in my life that im happy about ,that have shaped how i view myself , and how i think others view me,ive done several different jobs, does my identity and how i define myself change with each one ?

Okay. That's nice to know. I'm not convinced you are happy but I'll take you at face value. But, maybe you could share some of these life shaping events and jobs (other than brokering and soldiering) which have made you happy and define yourself on these pages once in a while? We're very familiar with what annoys you, why not tell us what gives you pleasure in life? Go on, just for Xmas. There are plenty of opportunities on this site. You never know, you might enjoy it.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Okay. That's nice to know. I'm not convinced you are happy but I'll take you at face value. But, maybe you could share some of these life shaping events and jobs (other than brokering and soldiering) which have made you happy and define yourself on these pages once in a while? We're very familiar with what annoys you, why not tell us what gives you pleasure in life? Go on, just for Xmas. There are plenty of opportunities on this site. You never know, you might enjoy it.
Lots of things give me pleasure, but if you think im going to start posting on here like some of those f***ing clowns with their facebook status updates, " just had a cream cake yum yum" your very much mistaken :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lots of things give me pleasure, but if you think im going to start posting on here like some of those f***ing clowns with their facebook status updates, " just had a cream cake yum yum" your very much mistaken :lolol:

Unhappy fucker.

Okay, cool, why dont you tell us about your job again then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here