Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bushyworld

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Obviously Bushy himself. I'd also throw his job in. I'm feeling benevolent today, and he clings onto his job for dear life as it's the only thing which gives him any form of identity, and dare I say it, status in this world.

Oh, and bitterness and envy.

Job done. Merry Xmas.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
whereas my mate who works at the national brain injury centre is busy as you like

you got the hump over my view on that prick then I take it?

I cannot apologise or be talked round from that. If someone bust into my house and tied up my family I would be quite happy to see their lives ruined forever.

If you start something you should be prepared to finish it. Dont burst into peoples houses and threaten to kill them and none of this happens. Its really simple.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Obviously Bushy himself. I'd also throw his job in. I'm feeling benevolent today, and he clings onto his job for dear life as it's the only thing which gives him any form of identity, and dare I say it, status in this world.

Oh, and bitterness and envy.

Job done. Merry Xmas.
why would i be clinging onto my job for dear life ?? this financial crisis has made me a fortune , ive never broked as much business in my life, i had my bonus interview yesterday , its f***ing huge :lolol: , and do you know the best part ? as im a broker , not a banker , we dont fall under this one off tax nonsense :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
why would i be clinging onto my job for dear life ?? this financial crisis has made me a fortune , ive never broked as much business in my life, i had my bonus interview yesterday , its f***ing huge :lolol: , and do you know the best part ? as im a broker , not a banker , we dont fall under this one off tax nonsense :lolol:

...because it is the only thing which give you IDENTITY Bushy (as your response demonstrates). Please read what I have written.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i did, steaming pile of shit,go and sip another latte that probably costs about 1% of your monthly salary :lolol:

C'mon, you can do better than that.

And I've told you before I drink black americanos, pref Fair Trade :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here