Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bushyworld

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Then you should be struck orff, Say I. I have a greasy feeling that you harbour bias toward one factions. Declare your hand I say sir!

I would if I could but I cant.

It really would not be fair.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But theres no pretence about my bonus or these 3 birds

Bushy, a word of warning. What's the difference between a bonus and a penis?

A: Your bird will ALWAYS blow your bonus (except Pam from Audenshaw, who can suck a tennis ball inside out if the stories I hear are true) :wave:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
if you work in IT you might as well have a practical bag to carry your usb sticks and dungeons and dragons magazines in. its not like anyone is going to think any less of you.

My favourite insult of the thread amongst some very good competition. Quite apt in the IT industry. Someone quoted Scotty today and made a joke about R2D2 in the meeting I was fleetingly in.

Time flys by at work.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
My favourite insult of the thread amongst some very good competition. Quite apt in the IT industry. Someone quoted Scotty today and made a joke about R2D2 in the meeting I was fleetingly in.

Time flys by at work.

I was attending a meeting in the City with some banking property bods, and we had to include the IT department, as they were putting in the bandwidth, the Bloomberg feeds, and all of that stuff.

The funniest moment was when IT Bod No. 1 declared to the room " OK Everyone, Fazers to Stun" - before setting his mobile onto silent.

Gotta love them, Trekkies and Star Wars fans to a man ( and they are nearly all blokes).

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Gotta love them, Trekkies and Star Wars fans to a man ( and they are nearly all blokes).

And the ones that aren't blokes have beards and wouldn't look out of place in your locals ladies darts team.

Incidently, Knight Rider is also a great IT bod favourite. One was telling me how great the new series was. I caught an episode on Fiver and can say it's one of the shittest things I have ever seen and KITT doesn't sound remotely camp either. An hour of my life I will never get back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here