Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bush joke

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
During a meeting between George Bush and the Queen, he says: "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how the USA is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom."

The Queen replies, "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thinks awhile, then says, "How about a Principality then?" The Queen replies, "again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush."

Bush thinks long and hard, and comes up with, "How about an Empire then?" The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies, "Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor."

Before George Bush can utter another word, the Queen says, "I think you're doing quite nicely as a country."

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Some people actually like Bush.

zarmina1.jpg

some people think its good to overthrow tyrannical regimes that butcher people.

Other people are gutless moral cowards

I dont like Saddam but......

sounds like

I'm not a racist but...........................

No buts your either for freedom or an enemy.

BTW
The picture is of the leader of the afghanistan womens movement being executed in a stadium in Kabul by the Taliban.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Been hitting the meths early doors today, Looney?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Well I'm glad it's that black and white. That's cleared that one up...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lammy said:
Why is he shooting his laundary?

if I get whined at for making abusive remarks about pikeys you deserve 10 fold for that sick jibe, and yes I did laugh.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

larus

I'm with you looney.

Sometimes we're too liberal. There comes a time when you have to do certain things. If that means exagerating certain issues (WMD) to achieve a just solution, so be it.

I bet most Iraqis are pleased that Saddam has gone. Yes, they may not want the Yanks there, but sometimes the answer you get will be controlled by the phrasing of the question. E.g.

Q. Do you want the Americans to leave.

- or -
Q. Would you rather the Americans be here while you form a government, or still have Saddam in power?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
so we should bend the rules to achieve certain ends? what about other countries? or should america and her allies just have this option?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The yanks will leave. They left Japan Germany etc.

Oh and I'm not upset at bush jokes I just thought I would just hyjack this thread for my libertarian/neo-con agenda, mission accomplished.

Iran next!!! 2 years max.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Looney, it's just the hypocrisy. I perfectly understand why such tyrants have to be taken out of power: They're mis-using the weapons and training the Yanks gave them in the first place.

America cannot stand up and complain to the rest of the world about the tyranny and violence abroad when it is their own fault it's taking place!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Let's not forget America's shady past of almost wiping out an entire race! Any one remember the Native Americans?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The thing is leftist fear "intelligent propoganda".

They say a pictures worth a thousand words, hence the plethora of pictures of the holocaust but few of the Gulags.

http://www.rawa.org/beating.htm

A correction,

the picture i first posted was not the Rawa leader, I think a few of them have been assasinated though by the communists and Taliban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here