[Football] Burnley

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Burnley are the biggest bunch of fallers in the entire league. Constantly falling over, feigning injury, begging for set pieces. They're pathetic and hopefully they'll finally go down this season and become the Championship's problem.

Hmmm a little over the top in my opinion. Whilst readily agreeing that they are far from easy on the eye,with the very limited playing buget available to them, and the quality of their current squad, l think they have little choice but to employ such tactics.

Either way Sean Dyche must be doing something right, he has kept them in the Premier League for the last seven seasons.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I have always had greatest respect for what Burnley have achieved. However not so much now I hear previous owner took a lot out and new ones used what was in kitty to finance buying the club.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm a little over the top in my opinion. Whilst readily agreeing that they are far from easy on the eye,with the very limited playing buget available to them, and the quality of their current squad, l think they have little choice but to employ such tactics.

Either way Sean Dyche must be doing something right, he has kept them in the Premier League for the last seven seasons.

They really wind me up whenever I watch the team who is playing them live on TV. For a team who get so offended by diving and play acting, they're worse than anyone else. They need the ball out of play as much as possible, so they don't get drawn into a football match. They take every opportunity to fall over or cry out or demand a decision. They're rubbish. However effective they are and however well they've done to bore themselves to safety each season - I really hope this season will be the end of the line for them. They really are my preferred choice of team to be relegated each season, even over Palace. They offer nothing but contradiction to the "best league in the world".

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
They really wind me up whenever I watch the team who is playing them live on TV. For a team who get so offended by diving and play acting, they're worse than anyone else. They need the ball out of play as much as possible, so they don't get drawn into a football match. They take every opportunity to fall over or cry out or demand a decision. They're rubbish. However effective they are and however well they've done to bore themselves to safety each season - I really hope this season will be the end of the line for them. They really are my preferred choice of team to be relegated each season, even over Palace. They offer nothing but contradiction to the "best league in the world".

The team of Jay Rodriguez, Joey Barton and Smug Eddie.

Three matches there which make me really dislike them....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports