Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley, Everton or possibly Leeds

Who you THINK will be relegated (not necessarily who you want to drop).

• Burnley

Votes: 58 20.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 131 45.6%
  • Leeds

Votes: 98 34.1%

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I would look at it, if we finish 10th, we're the 10th best team in England. That would be the case no matter how many teams are in the division

That's probably the most sensible way of looking at it but there's some kind of weird tick in my brain that won't accept it. Although it will accept 10th as categorically our best ever finish as we've never finished in the top half.:shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Everton draw, Burnley and Chelsea wins, please.

This would be my preference also. :clap2:

Palace dropping points would be great, but so too would Everton failing to win. If Burnley were to win tonight, they'd then be above Everton on GD and ahead of Leeds, which given the fixtures ought to make Leeds 80% sure of relegation with Everton about 15% likely.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can see Crystal Palace and to a lesser degree, Aston Villa, both not fully motivated tonight and that is very worrying for Leeds. Although maybe not half as worrying for the Met Police on Sunday.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I can see Crystal Palace and to a lesser degree, Aston Villa, both not fully motivated tonight and that is very worrying for Leeds. Although maybe not half as worrying for the Met Police on Sunday.

Hard to call these end of season games. Palace are good at sitting back and stealing a result even when they are half arsed and on the beach. Burnley are certainly creating decent chances recently yet Villa still carry attacking potency. Leicester have just had 2 good wins . Really I'm just hoping for a goal fest, an Everton implosion again would be nice.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Hard to call these end of season games. Palace are good at sitting back and stealing a result even when they are half arsed and on the beach. Burnley are certainly creating decent chances recently yet Villa still carry attacking potency. Leicester have just had 2 good wins . Really I'm just hoping for a goal fest, an Everton implosion again would be nice.

All fair points, but surely an Everton implosion means Palace go above us, and that's not something I want to happen. Everton to win, for me, please.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
dd8434694d814155fa373a0a81f659d6.jpg

Is my preference for tonight

Meaning Villa can’t catch us, palace have to better our result vs West Ham and putting the Champions of Europe in the shit for the final day

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Not overly bothered where we finally finish
It's been a fantastic season regardless

Much rather beat Palace twice and finish below them than the other way round
Would like to see Everton go,but I think Leeds are done for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here