Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley, Everton or possibly Leeds

Who you THINK will be relegated (not necessarily who you want to drop).

• Burnley

Votes: 58 20.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 131 45.6%
  • Leeds

Votes: 98 34.1%

• Total voters

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Just voted Leeds. Think after Evertons win today things have really changed at the bottom. All I can hope for is that Arsenal and Chelski beat Leeds in the next two games and then we rock up and relegate the Champions on Europe at Bellend road.
That would be beautiful.(fingers crossed)

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Just voted Leeds. Think after Evertons win today things have really changed at the bottom. All I can hope for is that Arsenal and Chelski beat Leeds in the next two games and then we rock up and relegate the Champions on Europe at Bellend road.
That would be beautiful.(fingers crossed)

The thing is that I'm sure Brentford (Leeds' last game) would love to do the same at their new place. I think the
writing is on the wall for Leeds.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The thing is that I'm sure Brentford (Leeds' last game) would love to do the same at their new place. I think the
writing is on the wall for Leeds.
Can't we share duties? We could beat them and leave them not yet down but effectively down with their truly shite GD, then leave Brentford to finish off the job.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Can't we share duties? We could beat them and leave them not yet down but effectively down with their truly shite GD, then leave Brentford to finish off the job.

I like the way you're thinking Simster. :lolol:

A Brentford supporting friend says it would round off a great season for them if it was to happen.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A Brentford supporting friend says it would round off a great season for them if it was to happen.

Relegating Leeds should be on every club’s bucket list.

Apart from Leeds themselves, of course. Thanks to Bielsa, they just get an actual bucket.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I'd say they might get added next week if all results go against them.

Yes, the probability would definitely increase significantly. I do think it also illustrates the peril we were in prior to unexpected wins at Spurs, Arsenal and Wolves. 35 points from 35 games would have made us favourites for relegation and many were predicting we wouldn’t pick up any more points when we were in that losing run.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Leeds’ run-in is much harder than Everton’s. Leeds are in a bit of trouble.

At one stage it looked like 30 points might be enough but I forgot about the sheer willpower shown by clubs fighting relegation. 40 points now looks shaky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So relieved we get our shit together, if we were sitting on 37 points I'd be nervous now. Have to give it to Everton the atmosphere they created in last game was immense

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Isn't this great. Sat here well over the dropzone watching others play the fishy predictor game. Of course, we are all going mental over a single victory by Everton but they could still colapse in a heap at Leicester.
They could although did you ever think we would have a good chance of finishing above Leicester when the season began. Funny old game.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
If Everton do go down they are in massive financial trouble, I mean huge, not least because none of their players have relegation clauses in their contracts.

I read today if Burnley do down a huge chunk of a £67m loan will need repaid so they will be in huge trouble too.

As for Leeds, they will lose Phillips, Bamford, Rafina, their keeper as a minimum. They could be down for a decade or more.

It’s a tough one but I’m hoping for a Leeds relegation, not least because we could seal it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here