Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers tickets

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
But as I said above, it could be the last chance ever; I'd still rather be on the terrace. :(Should sell more if we win tonight.

yeah i know what you mean but its not going to be a decent,peterborough-esque terrace atmosphere is it? it will end up being a few hundred if that!! i cant see us selling more than 1200 even after tonight! if a lot stand behind the goal and we get going it could be a good atmo

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
Anyone needs a lift to Rovers, I have seats on a 17 seater minibus. PM me for more info or to book a seat

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Not arrived today, if not here tomorrow ringing the ticket office.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
My 2 tickets (me and junior Paolo) arrived today!

Looking forward to us hammering the Gasheads after tonight's performance.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
nothing yet, think 2nd post comes to mine at 11:30am but could be later, if nothing lunchtime tomorrow i'm gonna have to ring them up :angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
it was later, 12:25 and one brizzle rovers ticket!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I'm banking on being able to pay on the day. Always have before at Bristol R, hoping this one is no different.

Me too. Called the ticket office yesterday and they said they'd sold 800. Should be plenty left for the gate.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
nothing yet, think 2nd post comes to mine at 11:30am but could be later, if nothing lunchtime tomorrow i'm gonna have to ring them up :angry:

Do they still do that!

We're lucky to get a first post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here