Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers tickets

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Something needs to be done about this ticketing system.

We are told by the club to go online - My Watford ticket arrived Thursday and Orient on Saturday. Both ordered within minutes of going on sale.

For Bristol Rovers I rang the ticket office instead as I wanted to make sure I had a seat behind the goal and it arrived the following day!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Something needs to be done about this ticketing system.

We are told by the club to go online - My Watford ticket arrived Thursday and Orient on Saturday. Both ordered within minutes of going on sale.

For Bristol Rovers I rang the ticket office instead as I wanted to make sure I had a seat behind the goal and it arrived the following day!

This has been my experience too.
Order online takes ages to come, ring up and they are there within a couple of days

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nope, but haven't had post today yet.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Apparently the amazing ticket office that you all praise has had to stop processing the requests as they aren't sure if they have sold them out or not!!! -

How can you not be sure if its sold out - surely you keep a record if 1000 people apply for 1000 tickets, you stop selling them??? - oh no that would mean using common sense.

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
If anyone needs a lift, I have a 17 seater minibus going from brighton. PM me if you want to know more or want a seat

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I haven't received my two seated tickets yet. Is anyone SURE that you can still stand on the terrace with the seated tickets, as this is what I'd like to do. I don't see how they can pass this with health and safety as you could end up with twice as many people on the terrace as it's designed for, but apparently that's how it is!

I have spoken to someone at Bristol Rovers about it but am still dubious!

It seems a little odd that they've only given us the seats given how many we've taken there in previous years.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Arrived this morning

:amex:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I haven't received my two seated tickets yet. Is anyone SURE that you can still stand on the terrace with the seated tickets, as this is what I'd like to do. I don't see how they can pass this with health and safety as you could end up with twice as many people on the terrace as it's designed for, but apparently that's how it is!

I have spoken to someone at Bristol Rovers about it but am still dubious!

It seems a little odd that they've only given us the seats given how many we've taken there in previous years.

They've changed the away allocation now. Away fans get ALL of the seated South Stand behind the goal, whereas previously away fans only got a bit of it, with home fans in the rest. So they will sell seat tickets first, as these are the more expensive.

However I can't believe that we won't fill all of the seats thus requiring the terrace to also needing to be used. And they won't be sending stewards round to checking every ticket to see if you should really be in the seats.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Apparently the amazing ticket office that you all praise has had to stop processing the requests as they aren't sure if they have sold them out or not!!! -

How can you not be sure if its sold out - surely you keep a record if 1000 people apply for 1000 tickets, you stop selling them??? - oh no that would mean using common sense.

I think we praise the people working in the ticket office not the way it is managed. Our club has a Chief Executive, a Managing Director and a Secretary the structure is top heavy. When Ken Brown was appointed it was said that he was necessary because Martin Perry was concentrating on the building of the new stadium, when we move into the Amex it follows that either Ken Brown or Martin Perry will be released, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010

Was that yesterday? I tried to order mine last night and I kept getting error messages, telling me tickets we're no longer available. Tried again just now and it went through fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here