Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Also arrived today!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They've changed the away allocation now. Away fans get ALL of the seated South Stand behind the goal, whereas previously away fans only got a bit of it, with home fans in the rest. So they will sell seat tickets first, as these are the more expensive.

However I can't believe that we won't fill all of the seats thus requiring the terrace to also needing to be used. And they won't be sending stewards round to checking every ticket to see if you should really be in the seats.

Would they not open the turnstiles adjacent to the seating? I noticed the turnstiles there the last couple of times, but never seen it being used.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Would they not open the turnstiles adjacent to the seating? I noticed the turnstiles there the last couple of times, but never seen it being used.

This is my FEAR. It might be my last chance to stand on a terrace at a Brighton league match EVER... and the stewards there don't tend to be very helpful. The Bristol Rovers ticket office did tell me that you have to walk through the terrace though.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Bristol Rovers ticket office did tell me that you have to walk through the terrace though.

Confirmed by Rovers fans here.

The South Stand holds, I reckon, about 1200 so assuming we take more than that (we have to don't we?!?) the terrace will be available to stand on for sure. It may well be even if we don't sell 1200.

So let me get this straight....if we have a ticket that has allocated a seat, there should be no issue with us moving to the terracing if we wish to if it is open?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

The South Stand holds, I reckon, about 1200 so assuming we take more than that (we have to don't we?!?) the terrace will be available to stand on for sure. It may well be even if we don't sell 1200.
I'm not sure that we'll take many more than that after Watford and orient but I hope so!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So let me get this straight....if we have a ticket that has allocated a seat, there should be no issue with us moving to the terracing if we wish to if it is open?

Yes. Other than, being somewhat pedantic, you won't need to move to the terrace, you just stop there. You enter the ground onto the terrace and have to walk from there to the seats.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Good news. Although 1 turnstile entrance for 1800 people seems a little bizarre!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There's 4 or so from what I recall, but all lead onto the terrace.

I only remember two being there last time. 1 for concessions and 1 for adults! Although I could have missed the other two, as I was distracted by the tractor parked next to it!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Was that yesterday? I tried to order mine last night and I kept getting error messages, telling me tickets we're no longer available. Tried again just now and it went through fine.

I've just had that happen but when I went to re-book a message came up telling me I could only buy one as I'd already booked/purchased two

Haven't received an email or text yet - :confused:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I spoke to the TO today,... only sold 650 so far, not expecting to sell out at all, and the expectation is that they will sell on the gate in the end..... dont panic.....

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
cant wait for this! at this rate we wont sell the 1200 seats so people can just stand where they want behind goal and a decent atmosphere should be created in that stand...rather than 600 in seats and 100 or so standing in the terrace like lemons

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
cant wait for this! at this rate we wont sell the 1200 seats so people can just stand where they want behind goal and a decent atmosphere should be created in that stand...rather than 600 in seats and 100 or so standing in the terrace like lemons

But as I said above, it could be the last chance ever; I'd still rather be on the terrace. :(Should sell more if we win tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here