Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Preston North End *** Official Match Thread ***

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Stephens has a slight knee injury, hopefully just being rested as a precaution today.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
If they play 3 at the back will have a packed midfield. Hope we really attack the first 15 min or so

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Surprised Holla is on the bench, last I heard he was on his way out with a loan move lined up a few weeks ago but guessing that's fallen through now, be interesting if he comes on as I don't think Crofts will last the 90 mins. Hopefully we are too strong for Preston today even though they do have a good record against us, only 1 defeat in the last 10 games playing us.

First goal will be key today.
Who else would step into the squad with JFC out on loan?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Who else would step into the squad with JFC out on loan?

I think Connor Goldson has played in midfield at Salop and could do a job in an emergency

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think Connor Goldson has played in midfield at Salop and could do a job in an emergency

Versatility certainly gives us options. Although, Holla is decent enough that we wouldn't need to turn to a centre just yet, and his dead ball delivery is the best of our current squad.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Preston back three "don't know if they're coming or going".....sounds promising!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here