Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Preston North End *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Up early to get the thread sorted - excellent dedication to duty!!

3-1 to the good guys. Baldock to get 2, Murphy the other (if he plays of course).

Thank you, sir. I composed it last night but, being aware of the superstitious nature of some on here, only published it early this morning.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You'd imagine Crofts and Ince would be a partnership in the practice matches. That's a plus.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If Ince and Crofts can come close to replicating the missing pair then I'll be delighted. Great to have Murphy back though.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Take Stephens and kayal out of your team and I'm afraid your left with a distinctly averaged team.

Maybe you should judge the team once the game has been played eh?...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone heard that Dale is unfit?
And Stocko has a late fitness test?

Unfit is strange reason for someone who has played every game so far?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Surprised Holla is on the bench, last I heard he was on his way out with a loan move lined up a few weeks ago but guessing that's fallen through now, be interesting if he comes on as I don't think Crofts will last the 90 mins. Hopefully we are too strong for Preston today even though they do have a good record against us, only 1 defeat in the last 10 games playing us.

First goal will be key today.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Reading concede 3 in 6 mins against Fulham, what a bizarre league this is!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Annoying as hell addition to pre-match: tweets over the highlights, not bad on its own, but it is accompanied by an irritating whistle. This must stop.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Got to have someone who can play midfield on the bench. Wondered what had happened to him. Agree about the first goal, especially as Preston will be confident after they crushed Charlton
Surprised Holla is on the bench, last I heard he was on his way out with a loan move lined up a few weeks ago but guessing that's fallen through now, be interesting if he comes on as I don't think Crofts will last the 90 mins. Hopefully we are too strong for Preston today even though they do have a good record against us, only 1 defeat in the last 10 games playing us.

First goal will be key today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here