Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Preston North End *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And you can tell that before they have even played then can you? That's impressive. Or are you just getting the moaning in early?
He's probably right. Stephens-Kayal are the heart of the team unfortunately, however Crofts is an able deputy (not as convinced by Ince).

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Very nervous today. The longer the unbeaten run lasts the more I struggle to shake the sensation that there is a defeat out there with our name on. Pessimistic obviously and not remotely based on form but that's what 30+ years of Albion does to a person.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Anyone else got the usual seagulls player issues? Pressing play and nothing happening at all. So bored and tired of this every bloody week.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He's probably right. Stephens-Kayal are the heart of the team unfortunately, however Crofts is an able deputy (not as convinced by Ince).

Well, so far this season everyone who has deputised for someone else has done very well. The 2 players in question will see this as an opportunity to claim a place and they will h ave been well drilled as to their respective roles. Can we not just let them play before writing them off?

I stand by my 3-1 - Crofts will score 1 of them, Baldock the other 2.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hope these injuries clear up for the Reading game.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well, so far this season everyone who has deputised for someone else has done very well. The 2 players in question will see this as an opportunity to claim a place and they will h ave been well drilled as to their respective roles. Can we not just let them play before writing them off?

I stand by my 3-1 - Crofts will score 1 of them, Baldock the other 2.
There is a reason why Stepens and Kayal are our starting pair and it's because they are better players than Ince and Crofts. Losing those two is a blow, we're sure to be weaker, but I'm still very hopeful that we'll be good enough to win today.

:)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Slagbags. Will have to play a slightly different way. Need Murphy to be on song and the defence to be strong to come through this one, the midfield being steady and energetic, but not try to be too creative.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Chrome? Change the setting as they suggest (which Chrome seems to forget), then it should work.

Agreed, last week my Chrome reset itself and stopped player working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here