Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

I won't.
Another chance of real progress in a domestic competition chucked away again. A Chelsea side devoid of confidence and we turn in a performance as flat as a witches chest. Guess what....the draw opens up. They get Blackburn at home. Man U draw Newcastle and West Ham get Arsenal and Mansfield, Exeter, Port Vale and Boro all still in and drawn against each other.
We get it all wrong, hyping up last Thursday and faffing about in a competition where we are out of our depth and with absolutely no chance of winning. The players have appeared emotionally drained ever since and have turned in two sub par displays, crashing out of the League Cup, a realistic chance of silverware. With 15 points already on the board, last night should have been the priority. Instead, its treated like a free hit that doesnt matter.
This is our time to try and win something. Right now. Before we know it, RDZ will have moved on, the dynamic will have changed and we will all be looking back thinking that we missed our chance.
Agree with you and gutted we lost simply because I want us to win every game. Having said that, it wasn't to be last night and we were playing Chelsea! Not a great Chelsea side but they won't be languishing in bottom half of table for long. Last seasons loss at Charlton was a far bigger disappointment than last night. Being honest, I would swap last night for a win at villa and a win in Europa League next week.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
20230928_184113.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here