Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Craig Taylor
Fourth Official: Oliver Langford

Roberto De Zerbi's Chelsea Press Conference

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Could one of the moderators edit the title for me please? Otherwise were loose.

Last edited:

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
The result I'm dreaming of is that we win 3-1 or 4-1, but their goal is an own goal - it'd be their goal of the month by default, as they haven't scored since the 30th of August and, after today, don't play again until the 2nd of October.

After everything, it'd just be too funny if a Brighton player scored Chelsea's goal of the month.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The result I'm dreaming of is that we win 3-1 or 4-1, but their goal is an own goal - it'd be their goal of the month by default, as they haven't scored since the 30th of August and, after today, don't play again until the 2nd of October.

After everything, it'd just be too funny if a Brighton player scored Chelsea's goal of the month.
…..Super league hasn’t started either, so they can’t even nominate any from the women’s team :laugh:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Still not fixed....??!?

It should read:

Brighton & Hove Albion vs The Chels *** Proppa Match Fwead ***​

Sort it out admin.
I was going to go with

Brighton's Got Talent - Unofficial Thread

Join judges Boehly, Winstanley and Poch as they weigh up the acts and decide who will get a lifetime of riches in exchange for losing their football talent. Who will get the Golden Buzzer and go straight through to the January Transfer Window? Presented by Andy Jacobs and Astrid, live from Stamford Bridge.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea put out full strength (or as near as damn it) side as they need a win,any win! Depends what Roberto does.
Roberto said he'll put out his strongest team possible...but taking account of tiredness and the Villa game. Will be interesting 👍👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here