Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Should be a comfortable home win, they'll be full strength we'll have a mixed team (the under 12s and a few of the under 8s to make up the numbers).....be funny if we won though.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Any news on what line-up Chelsea are expected to start with?
They don't play again until Monday night at Fulham, so I would anticipate that they play their strongest line-up possible.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Any news on what line-up Chelsea are expected to start with?
They don't play again until Monday night at Fulham, so I would anticipate that they play their strongest line-up possible.
Strongest bar silva I would guess.

Chelsea been a bit unlucky this season ...stats a lot better than results. Hopefully it doesn't click tonight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Roberto said he'll put out his strongest team possible...but taking account of tiredness and the Villa game. Will be interesting 👍👍
He said that this game is as important as the PL and Europa. While I hope we try our best, I also hope he doesn't really think that.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Been a while since I've been to a match at the Bridge. Is it likely to be quicker/less crammed to do the Overground thing from Clapham J or stick it out to Victoria and take the scenic route on the District Line?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Lots of channels

Attachments

• IMG_5128.png
    IMG_5128.png
    643.4 KB · Views: 140

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
So watching that press conference I don't remember RDZ ever looking that flat. Makes you realise the squad might get rotated but the coach is on for every game, every training session and constantly working on tactics.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Been a while since I've been to a match at the Bridge. Is it likely to be quicker/less crammed to do the Overground thing from Clapham J or stick it out to Victoria and take the scenic route on the District Line?
The last couple of times I've done the Clapham J to West Brompton journey and I've found it much easier and certainly quicker post match. You can walk through the cemetery to make it even quicker though it might not be open in the evenings!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’d do the overground

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Annoying this is against Chelsea as I’d be quite happy to go out tonight. Do not need the extra games and if we want a domestic cup run I’d rather the FA cup.

But as it’s against Chelsea I hope we smash them and then hope we don’t get Palace (oh wait ..)

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Bearing in mind Fulham also at home (and Brentford) i would imagine the District line and that area of London as a whole will be busy!
As an aside it is my birthday today so would dearly love the Albion to give me the present i most desire and beat them tonight especially as i am making the effort to attend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here