Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt sold £3.25million. (with Sunderland kit picture)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bridcutt isn't that good anyway, or at least he hasn't been this season. And in terms of potential, I think that Ince is a much better long term bet for the club. Tying Ince down to a long term contract is what we should now be focusing our efforts on. As for Bridders, thanks and goodbye.

What rubbish,! did you say the same a year ago when he was player of the season and yes Ince has potential but that is what it is at the moment great potential

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the way this saga is going it shows that there is still bad blood between Gus and Tony.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1365417.jpg

"You were working as a trialist at Selhurst Park
When I met you.."

Liam in a Palace shirt , pass me the sick bucket now. :sick:

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Let it be known you're talking to Sunderland about a possible move and then wait to see who else is interested surely? You've got the best part of a month to get it sorted and the louder Jim White gets, the more desperate Sunderland will become.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Liam is no judas.

He has done well for us and a move to the premiership is overdue.

I wish him luck, I think going to Sunderland and Gus would be great for him. A good move.

If we get a decent fee which enables us to strengthen then I will be happy.

Agree. As long as we get 4 million for him!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So Sunderland are trying to sell Fletcher and Wickham? Who are they going to play upfront then? Altidore is the only one left and he is rubbish.

listening on the radio this evening it seems they don't actually want to sell fletcher..unless the fee is irresistible

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Sell him, bring in Conway, get Ince a new contract and get one or two loanees from Barca youth that OG said he could do with the money.

Imagine a smaller Villa like player willing to come to us and play behind Ulloa.

Also, I know this will be lol'd off the boards but I'm more worried about Barnes not staying in the Summer than this.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Well call me old fashioned but as far as I am concerned I would say to Liam 'You are under contract to July 2015. Remove your transfer request and we may let you leave in the summer providing you play your guts out for us till the end of the season. If you don't you can play for the development squad for the next 18 months, if there is a place for you, and then see who wants you.'

I'm getting mighty wee'd off with players dictating to clubs who they want to play for. Having said that £6m and he's anybodies.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sell him, bring in Conway, get Ince a new contract and get one or two loanees from Barca youth that OG said he could do with the money.

Imagine a smaller Villa like player willing to come to us and play behind Ulloa.

Also, I know this will be lol'd off the boards but I'm more worried about Barnes not staying in the Summer than this.

rather have someone with championship nous than barca youth

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well call me old fashioned but as far as I am concerned I would say to Liam 'You are under contract to July 2015. Remove your transfer request and we may let you leave in the summer providing you play your guts out for us till the end of the season. If you don't you can play for the development squad for the next 18 months, if there is a place for you, and then see who wants you.'

I'm getting mighty wee'd off with players dictating to clubs who they want to play for. Having said that £6m and he's anybodies.

well i'm guessing that unless the bidding club get near the clubs valuation then he won't be leaving just yet

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Voices of reason resonating from Mile Oak as always

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Liam is no judas.

He has done well for us and a move to the premiership is overdue.

I wish him luck, I think going to Sunderland and Gus would be great for him. A good move.

If we get a decent fee which enables us to strengthen then I will be happy.

yep

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
The whole thing stinks of Gus poyet and his underhand tactics! No doubt a few sly phone calls between agents and LB..... In order to make such a move happen.

Anyway, LB has been good for the club but personally more excited about ince developing as a footballer, IMO he has far more to offer and clearly suits OG's style better!

Bye bye Liam, bye bye!
Enjoy the prem for the few games that you may actually play

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Iv been wanting to say this for ages!!, I think he's very average!

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Be a shame to see him go, but if he's made up his mind, take the money and bring in players who want to be here. No point keeping an unhappy player in the squad at a crucial stage of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here