Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
My vacuous irony is far out of its depth, I mean just count for yourself the hilarious 'taking back control' japes in recent posts.

Genius.
Your 'vacuous irony' is indeed out of its depth.

Keep championing the Brexit you voted for though.... the black humour it generates still entertains..... it's just that it doesn't reflect too well on your cognitive powers.... then or now.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
We all have our crosses to bear.
He does have a point, Your judgement generally on all topics would largely taken with a pinch of salt seeing how easily you were taken in by the charlatans that sold it to you despite clear and obvious facts that debunked all the nonsense

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Sir Starmer will soon have everything sorted.

Do you think the fine body of men and women who have devoted so much of their time complaining about Brexit .. year after year .. after year .. after year .. have quite worked out that they will all most likely be voting/hoping for a Labour government that is promising continuity Brexit at the next GE ? :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Do you think the fine body of men and women who have devoted so much of their time complaining about Brexit .. year after year .. after year .. after year .. have quite worked out that they will all most likely be voting/hoping for a Labour government that is promising continuity Brexit at the next GE ? :lolol:
A moot point really.
Tories aren’t going to take us back into the EU. I don’t think any party is going to do that for quite some time to come.
So all being equal, if no party is going to do that, I’d rather have Labour in charge than the current crop of criminals, incompetents, and liars.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sir Starmer will soon have everything sorted.
Well of course he won't. Anyone with more than two brain cells knows that. But that won't stop the other 'side' from blaming him for the shitshow we'll still be living through.

It's pure pantomime, orchestrated by people who, quite frankly, couldn't care less about the general public.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think most people who voted to stay in the EU might still WANT to rejoin, but accept it's not going to happen anytime soon. Ironically, it's only the 'You lost, get over it' gang who keep wanging on about the fact that 'remoaners' still can't accept the result!

So making the best of a bad situation is all we all can hope for.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I love these little reminders of just how gullible, naïve or plain wrong certain people have been (and continue to be), on their various accounts having long ago given up any hope of actually trying to defend their decision to campaign for Brexit :dunce:

It's as if they're worried that everyone has forgotten :lolol:

Thumbs up :facepalm:

*edit*

Give me a thumbs up, realise it looks stupid as I predicted it, take it away again. Decisions, decisions :lolol::lolol::lolol:

potg6.jpg

And it's back again seconds after me making the edit above, looks like you've got your job for the day sorted :lolol:

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
….and that sums it up. The hard of thinking Brexiters who looked in vain for the fulfilment of their unicorn dreams are reduced to celebrating the fact that no Party is prepared to overturn their disastrous 2016 choice…. for the time being. It’s hardly the aspiration they were promised, but hey ho, as long as Remain voters stay unhappy….

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
….and that sums it up. The hard of thinking Brexiters who looked in vain for the fulfilment of their unicorn dreams are reduced to celebrating the fact that no Party is prepared to overturn their disastrous 2016 choice…. for the time being. It’s hardly the aspiration they were promised, but hey ho, as long as Remain voters stay unhappy….

Yeah. They really showed us. 🙄

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
More facile vacuous irony? No intellectual progress from you then.....

I expect an infantile thumbs up for this comment by the way....
That how a 'winner' sounds these days, sadly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love these little reminders of just how gullible, naïve or plain wrong certain people have been (and continue to be), on their various accounts having long ago given up any hope of actually trying to defend their decision to campaign for Brexit :dunce:

It's as if they're worried that everyone has forgotten :lolol:

Thumbs up :facepalm:

*edit*

Give me a thumbs up, realise it looks stupid as I predicted it, take it away again. Decisions, decisions :lolol::lolol::lolol:

View attachment 165684

And it's back again, looks like you've got your job for the day sorted :lolol:
I find it sad that a fellow BHA supporter can be such a dim and nasty prick. And even though I have him on ignore his prickery keeps seeping through, via replies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well of course he won't. Anyone with more than two brain cells knows that. But that won't stop the other 'side' from blaming him for the shitshow we'll still be living through.

It's pure pantomime, orchestrated by people who, quite frankly, couldn't care less about the general public.
People like the prat to whom you replied are the sort of people who, if finding themselves in a car crash, with one leg missing, would see their brother with both legs missing, and laugh in jubilation. Revolting specimens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here