Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Just so you know, I,m not your mate. I do feel sorry for you.

You are a sick individual with probably low self esteem and need this forum ( and probably others ) to find some purpose in your life.

I,m disappointed that the moderators haven't recognised your illness and should have blocked your account to help you. Your serious illness is obvious to most of us and has been for some time.

Do yourself a favour, step away from your laptop and do something useful with your life. We are dead for a long time.

Do yourself a favour and stop personally insulting me, does this make you feel good???

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Do yourself a favour and stop personally insulting me, does this make you feel good???

Without a doubt...you pissing normal people off constantly on this forum makes us all feel good.....seriously...?

You are very sick right now, but with help from your family and friends,....you can get better. But you won't get better posting on here.

Step away and switch your computer off.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

You have a gift for expressing unsubstantiated drivel that annoys and insults the intelligence of anyone who reads it.

In effect you are insulting other people all the time whenever you write, but I don't expect you will do us all a favour and reflect carefully before writing, will you?

D

Deleted member 2719

Without a doubt...you pissing normal people off constantly on this forum makes us all feel good.....seriously...?

You are very sick right now, but with help from your family and friends,....you can get better. But you won't get better posting on here.

Step away and switch your computer off.

Sick for posting an ITV site stated that Sunday was back to normal at Dover.

Really..... seriously.

Personal insults will not be tolerated and should not be by anyone. You need to think about that before you post.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Sick for posting an ITV site stated that Sunday was back to normal at Dover.

Really..... seriously.

Personal insults will not be tolerated and should not be by anyone. You need to think about that before you post.

May I please remind everybody that Mouldy Boots, in future is known as NSCs personal piece of Faeces.

"Just as thick and twice as Stodgy".

And he adores being de-meaned...it,s his purpose in life.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
May I please remind everybody that Mouldy Boots, in future is known as NSCs personal piece of Faeces.

I understand your frustration with Mouldy I really do but, word to the wise, if you carry on lashing out at him you'll be the one with a thread ban, not him.

Rise above mate, trust me, he's not worth the bother.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Please stop now or you will be unable to contribute further to the thread.

Cheers

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I understand your frustration with Mouldy I really do but, word to the wise, if you carry on lashing out at him you'll be the one with a thread ban, not him.

Rise above mate, trust me, he's not worth the bother.

Thank you and of course you are right, he isn't worth it.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I wasn't even aware that the UK had customs inspectors at Calais. If the French have built better facilities for UK customs agents than we have for them, then that's a point for the French.

No when you enter UK you are checked on embarkment at Calais, I always use the tunnel and had my car checked a few times recently, by UK Gov. Then when you get off you can be on your way

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry if you're not in a good mood today, but you don't know my circumstances either, so no need for the direct personal insults mate, I am just stating what ITV has said, they have plenty of what you want to believe in it too.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-07-24...-flowing-normally-after-days-of-traffic-chaos

Just logged on after a lovely day swimming at Rye. And sitting on the patio with a cider and a good book. Scenes!

From what I hear many people have been horribly inconvenienced at Dover in a manner previously unknown, recently.

I am not in a position to know why this is. One assumes it is a recent event. Covid, perhaps?

I will await changes to the situation with interest.

Personally I booked a nice holiday in the UK this summer, because I feared that the fallout from Brexit would be horrendous.

But what do I know ? :shrug:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Please stop now or you will be unable to contribute further to the thread.

Cheers

Oh...only just seen your posting.

Thankfully I was already satisfied with my truthful comments, but I take your advice on board.

Always appreciative of the time and effort moderators put in on this forum and often under difficult circumstances. A thankless task and one that I personally wouldn't want to do.

You and Guinness Boy ( ?) seem to be the mainstays these days, and I think you are both very good, so well done.

I do think in the future though, that forum owners and moderators may well be held accountable for not intervening much quicker towards posters who clearly have health issues. Funny old world these days.

D

Deleted member 2719

Just logged on after a lovely day swimming at Rye. And sitting on the patio with a cider and a good book. Scenes!

From what I hear many people have been horribly inconvenienced at Dover in a manner previously unknown, recently.

I am not in a position to know why this is. One assumes it is a recent event. Covid, perhaps?

I will await changes to the situation with interest.

Personally I booked a nice holiday in the UK this summer, because I feared that the fallout from Brexit would be horrendous.

But what do I know ? :shrug:

Where did you hear this Hazza???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thank you and of course you are right, he isn't worth it.

Let's not smash up weirdos just because they are reight wing. I'm a similar sort of weirdo, albeit boringly a bit left of centre. Nobody smashes me up.

There are some posters who don't deserve any kindness. [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] isn't one of them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh...only just seen your posting.

Thankfully I was already satisfied with my truthful comments, but I take your advice on board.

Always appreciative of the time and effort moderators put in on this forum and often under difficult circumstances. A thankless task and one that I personally wouldn't want to do.

You and Guinness Boy ( ?) seem to be the mainstays these days, and I think you are both very good, so well done.

I do think in the future though, that forum owners and moderators may well be held accountable for not intervening much quicker towards posters who clearly have health issues. Funny old world these days.

I'm happy to help moderate the Board for as long as Bozza wants me to do so. But posts like #204 on this thread don't make the task any easier, to be honest, and are completely out of line with the site owner's repeated requests to dial down the personal and abusive insults aimed directly towards other posters, so you won't be surprised if it results in a sanction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here