[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Out of the customs union , single market and ECJ that's good enough for me,I'll leave it to the like's of yourself to carry on moaning , let's get going
Regards
DF

You don't even know the difference between the customs union and the single market if I recall...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wouldn't surprise me if at least 75% of the #teameu crew are multi-account (RandyA1grizzlingzeroleverMcnob31 etc) :rolleyes:

The big difference being that even if any of them had a duplicate account, you don't know because they haven't been as obvious, blatant and stupid as you have with your [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] account :facepalm:

But should we expect anything different from an ardent Unionist who then votes for a border in the Irish Sea

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looks like EU member states have given unanimous backing to agreement.

When you see a good deal get it done....

D

Deleted member 2719

The big difference being that even if any of them had a duplicate account, you don't know because they haven't been as obvious, blatant and stupid as you have with your [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] account :facepalm:

But should we expect anything different from an ardent Unionist who then votes for a border in the Irish Sea

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

How would you be privileged to such sensitive info, with GDPR being heavily stamped across all businesses?

Of course, you love to think you know stuff, but let's face it WHO would ever confide in you???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Jan 30, 2008

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Time to take stock of what Brexit means, pretty much a carbon copy of vote leaves literature in 2016 eh?

Capture1.JPG

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 63

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports