Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This thread should now be locked.

Jan 30, 2008
The news channels showing celebrating Yorkshiremen.

I can’t quite believe we’re here. Up until early November it seemed that Corbyn, Soubry and Grieve had scuppered Brexit indefinitely, probably forever. Incredible that in just 2 months we’ve seen Labour obliterated in the Commons and our departure from the EU, after 4 years of political bedlam.

Democracy put those deluded fools in their place
Regards
DF

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nah it's just warming up

Seriously, it really should. Then buried like the radioactive waste it is. Why people just want to continue 4 years of bickering and abuse is beyond me.

Jan 30, 2008
Did you have doubts last year that it would never happen, with a Remain Commons majority doing all it could to keep us in EU?
No ,because it was all heading towards an election
Showdown and I was confident that the British public would rise and show that they wouldn't be mugged off by people they put in Westminster to represent them
Regards
DF

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Voted remain now happy finally out because you can’t have another pop at it because you lost!

Let’s hope all the wankers that tried to have another referendum get over it, get out of coffee shops, vegun activist workshops,
benefit queues and realise we have to accept the decision and move on and make the best of it. We need to build up the economy because to have a good welfare system police force NHS etc we need people working, paying into the system and not just expecting others to do it all for them.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Did you have doubts last year that it would never happen, with a Remain Commons majority doing all it could to keep us in EU?

I know you have asked ppf that question but I want to answer. Of course we were concerned. It would have broken and destroyed democracy in this country. The people of this country do not like that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The sad thing is its almost that you want it to go tits up just so you can gloat and sneer. We shall see. Nothing good ever comes easily.

What, like the UKIPpers are desperate for the EU to tear itself apart and the Euro to implode? Gloating Farage and Suzanne Evans have just said as much.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Leavers don't answer to remainers. You lot are a lost voice destined to be silenced by the winds of change.

See most of the people on this thread I can deal with - most are capable of a rational and decent argument.

Sadly you. You're the kid devoid of thought; the kid that hides behind the bully waving his fist pretending he has some semblance of authority. When in reality, he's stuck suckling from the teat of everyone else as he hasn't got a single thought of his own. Largely because he's a massive, collosal wanker.

The people in charge, or the majority in anything answer to everyone - that goes for everything, in any walk of life and any sector. If you had bothered to forage into society for a while you'll realise that.

So yeah. You will answer to people you WILL be accountable. If you won't, then we'll realise that you, as an individual have less spine than a Jellyfish. Prove me wrong. Go on.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Voted remain now happy finally out because you can’t have another pop at it because you lost!

Let’s hope all the wankers that tried to have another referendum get over it, get out of coffee shops, vegun activist workshops,
benefit queues and realise we have to accept the decision and move on and make the best of it. We need to build up the economy because to have a good welfare system police force NHS etc we need people working, paying into the system and not just expecting others to do it all for them.

Take note [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]

No more scrounging off the hardworking.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
See most of the people on this thread I can deal with - most are capable of a rational and decent argument.

Sadly you. You're the kid devoid of thought; the kid that hides behind the bully waving his fist pretending he has some semblance of authority. When in reality, he's stuck suckling from the teat of everyone else as he hasn't got a single thought of his own. Largely because he's a massive, collosal wanker.

The people in charge, or the majority in anything answer to everyone - that goes for everything, in any walk of life and any sector. If you had bothered to forage into society for a while you'll realise that.

So yeah. You will answer to people you WILL be accountable. If you won't, then we'll realise that you, as an individual have less spine than a Jellyfish. Prove me wrong. Go on.

Wow,..............:D Feeling better?

EDIT: I guess not you are now no longer part of the EU. Good huh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here