[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

There’s a full blown remainiac Tammy huff going down on Twitter at the moment, the war criminal Alistair Campbell is in meltdown over the Brexit 50p, Hugh “ I’d rather plate a toothless brass on Hollywood Boulevard whilst Liz Hurley is at home in her frillys “ Grant is another one having a temper tantrum..it’s marvellous viewing..

On our way.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The coin doesn't even mention Brexit on it. Quite a positive bit of text instead, to be honest.

Yes, the billing of it as a Brexit celebratory coin is without doubt rubbing a fair few noses in it, but step back from the uncalled for, and slightly petty, triumphalism and it is in fact a pretty innocuous nugget.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
As you can tell, I’m absolute heartbroken that I will no longer live under the flag of a trading block.

I wonder if Switzerland feel the same everyday.

:clap2:
https://youtu.be/ILwy7FGSlA0

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I really don't know why this is so difficult to understand, but what you write on NSC does not go away. It is, therefor, very simple to see the difference between what people have written and what people claim has been written :facepalm:

Like your post here is complete and utter bullshit :shit:

So you have not called anybody thick in this thread .... yeah right pinocchio, I think your talking:shit::shit: there

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What is actually happening at the celebrations on Friday? Genuine question. I can’t see many musicians or performers wanting to put their name to it and not even because they don’t agree with Brexit but incase the whole thing goes pear or is a non-event.

From what I can gather it’s gonna be people just sort of being there waiting for a bong then being dispersed at 23:15.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So you have not called anybody thick in this thread .... yeah right pinocchio, I think your talking:shit::shit: there

It's you're FFS :facepalm:

I can only assume you have no idea what an oxymoron is :lolol:

Maybe you should stick to cheering new 50p pieces and Big Ben Bongs. I think it's more your level.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Do you want a party?
Not sure
We’ll ring Big Ben.
You’ll definitely ring Big Ben?
100%
In that case, let’s definitely have a party. What else will we have?
Whatever you want, but definitely be a party and a bong.
I’m in.
There might not be a bong.
Oh
Unless you pay for it yourselves.
Okay.
Even then, there might not be a bong. But there’ll definitely be a party.
Oh. What else will there be?
A party. Just a big party atmosphere. It’ll be great. You just have to get behind it. Think positive.
Okay, I’m convinced.

Fast forward to some middle aged blokes sitting alone in a pub on the 31st, wondering where their party went and hoping a bell will bong. I mean, that’s what they were promised, right?

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Do you want a party?
Not sure
We’ll ring Big Ben.
100%
I’m in.
Oh
Okay.
A party. Just a big party atmosphere. It’ll be great. You just have to get behind it. Think positive.
Okay, I’m convinced.

Fast forward to some middle aged blokes sitting alone in a pub on the 31st, wondering where their party went and hoping a bell will bong. I mean, that’s what they were promised, right?

Well, that’s democracy for you.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Do you want a party?
Not sure
We’ll ring Big Ben.
100%
I’m in.
Oh
Okay.
Okay, I’m convinced.

Fast forward to some middle aged blokes sitting alone in a pub on the 31st, wondering where their party went and hoping a bell will bong.

I did once halfheartedly offer to try/suggest an NSC Brexit thread social. Despite me not stipulating a dress code, it was still a total non-starter though. Never mind.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I did once halfheartedly offer to try/suggest an NSC Brexit thread social. Despite me not stipulating a dress code, it was still a total non-starter though. Never mind.

What about a curry night ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports