Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
A very good point.

How many EU leaders even VISITED Britain to help the remain campaign? None.

That German newspaper saying thay will 'not put on sun cream and burn themselves in solidarity' nearly convinced me to vote remain! :bowdown:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well the EU doesn't generate any money of its own-wonder where that money came from?The Tooth Fairy?Charitable donations?Or from taxpayers?

Better than giving it to Farage and his ilk, for not turning up and voting on anything, and then complaining cos its undemocratic.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not reading the thread but what a load of ballox......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bewildered, sad and forlorn

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
shock fear and excitement (basically shocked as thought we would remain,fear for the short term and excited longer term)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I've spent much of the day talking to Polish and Czech immigrant friends who after more than a decade of hard work and service to their UK communities have been left feeling devalued and unwanted and they and their children subject to verbal abuse.
Ashamed and embarrassed doesn't do justice to how I feel tbh

Absolute Bollocks

Why do they feel devalued and unwanted.
I have been self employed for 42 years and have had to compete with Polish/Czech plumbers for a decade.
If I don't get out of bed every day and work my family are fecked - whats the difference other than I was born in Brighton and they were not.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How long before the EU come crawling for deals?

They tried to call our bluff and failed spectacularly....You can bet your right bollock they're really gutted inside and they will swallow their pride!!
In time we will be in demand from all over the world and we will boom boom boom:clap2:

Give it a week or two and you will see a different EU towards us as they need us more than we need them and more importantly they will be seriously worried about a chain reaction,so will be having many emergency meetings shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here