[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
How about you stop arguing with people? You're giving me grief for saying this farce amuses me when none of you know what you're talking about, stating "facts" "figures" and "hopeless dreams" which you've all just suddenly decided to believe from people/experts that couldn't give a f*** about you!? This time last year no one was even talking about this shit, now its the "most important decision in your life" pffft mugs, absolute mugs of society

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

You're still here ffs.Why don't you go away and stop reminding everyone what a hypocritical idiot you are.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You're still here ffs.Why don't you go away and stop reminding everyone what a hypocritical idiot you are.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you owned this site? Many people have proved what a moron you are so why don't you go away instead yeah?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you owned this site? Many people have proved what a moron you are so why don't you go away instead yeah?

It doesn't take many people to prove what a moron you are.You are doing that all by yourself.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It doesn't take many people to prove what a moron you are.You are doing that all by yourself.
Change the record, you've already told me that, why don't you try listening to a different point of view instead of mindlessly following a bunch of bollocks you've been told

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Goldman Sachs predicts Leave victory and plans to move HQ to either Warsaw or Frankfurt apparently.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Well that's cleared that up then. If Toby Young says it's a fact then it must be. Or is it.

Firstly, dealing with his rant about commissioners. He is of course right that they are not elected however, there is one for each country and it is up to each country to nominate someone. ie, the elected government nominate someone. Secondly, he again rants on about the commissioners creating the laws. Presumably he is aware that they are working under the instructions of the member states and there is no point them drafting laws if no one is going to vote them through. He tries to paint a picture of that they are holed up in some darkened room coming up with laws that nobody wants!!! Does it not occur to him that the commissioners are no different to the unelected civil service that operate on behalf of the government?

Secondly, he makes reference to sovereignty and the number of laws affected by the EU. I have been sent the attached link by Michael Dougan from Liverpool University, a lecturer on EU law (his video has been posted several times but I suspect not watched by most Leave voters) which dispels the myth about the amount of interference in our law making by the EU.

https://theconversation.com/fact-check-are-60-of-uk-laws-really-imposed-by-the-eu-58516

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Think this says it all about Cameron avoiding answering the veto question:

cambolo.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Whatever happens on Thursday, we'll all go about our daily business with not much change.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Dave's chances of hanging around probably much better now than last weekend (Ladbroke's barometer now shows 71/29 in favour of Remain). Even right wing papers like the Mail on Sunday and the Times have come out for Remain. However, things could obviously change - still three days to go......

It's looking like Jo Cox has saved Remain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports