Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO TAKE ON BOARD THAT WE'RE GETTING OUT OF THE EU , SO ALL TOGETHER NOW, blue is the colour leaving is the game ,were all together and winning is our aim , so cheer us on the through the sun and rain because leaving the EU is the name of the game, AND REPEAT :thumbsup:
regards
DR

:lolol: :lolol:
Altogether now....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blue Passport OUTRAGE: Remoaners in MELTDOWN as Government announces switch
BLUE passports are returning to Britain following the Brexit vote – sparking outrage among remainers who have gone on expletive-filled rants.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/895567/Blue-passport-UK-Brexit-British-EU-colour-old-history

I didn't realise they were monitoring NSC ..

Typical of the Express. I haven't seen one Remainer ranting. All I've seen is Remainers explaining that we could have had a blue passport all the time and changing back to blue isn't a sign of anything.

Straws - clutching.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can you share the list of the workers rights that are due for the chopping block, i seem to have missed who is proposing what.

I couldnt give a monkeys, but if bedwetting such as you are doing is now a form of laughter ill take your word for it

Where's the bedwetting? Point out one moan of mine, if you can?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump has passed a Tax reform that will add over $1.4 Trillion to the US defecit, by his economists reckoning, others say it will be closer to $2 Trillion. But the senate has rules that would require more than a simple majority if it had an effect of over $1.5 Trillion, so I guess that was just lucky for Trump.
80 odd percent of the benefits of the Tax cuts will go into the pockets of the wealthiest top 1 percent. There is a special section for property businesses like Trumps, and his kids will be around a Billion dollars better off under the new inheritance tax measures.

This is the sort of thing that will come to us as part of improvements to competitivity for the UK.
The government saw off amendments seeking to keep EU employment standards, Theresa May has given a verbal agreement to keep workers protections, even if you trust her word, the next Tory leader is not going to be bound by what this one says, only what is in law.
As with any con trick, the ones that buy in are the ones that get shafted. Liam Fox, Gove, Johnson and Rees-Mogg are not pro leave because of the transformation it will perform in Burnley, not a one of them will be worse off themselves at any stage in the process
, and any Jam for the lowest end in this sandwich they want to stuff down our throats, will be a smear on the back of the shite that the sandwich is filled with.

Merry Christmas.

My thoughts exactly. Most of those that voted out will reap a bitter harvest if any.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Blue Passport OUTRAGE: Remoaners in MELTDOWN as Government announces switch
BLUE passports are returning to Britain following the Brexit vote – sparking outrage among remainers who have gone on expletive-filled rants.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/895567/Blue-passport-UK-Brexit-British-EU-colour-old-history

I didn't realise they were monitoring NSC ..

Express readers may struggle to use them. http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/environment/daily-express-readers-still-stranded-in-six-feet-of-imaginary-snow-20171215141066

larus

We haven't actually left yet, but if you trust the Tories to keep the workers rights, you've got more to worry about.

Never mind the bloke, look at the IMF report about our economy.

Haha, the IMF.

I guess you’ve not seen the latest stats out (actual figures and not guesstimates - sorry, Expert ‘Predictions’).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/12/22/gdp-grew-04pc-final-reading-third-quarter-says-ons/

They have revised predictions of growth next year because the economy is stronger than expected and say the ‘doom and gloom’ has been proved to be wrong.

Oh dear, poor remainers. The bad news just won’t stick will it. No doubt, you’ll be saying we’re worse then the EU. Yes, the EU which is still running QE to BOOST it’s economy. That is not the sign of a strong economy.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Haha, the IMF.

I guess you’ve not seen the latest stats out (actual figures and not guesstimates - sorry, Expert ‘Predictions’).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/12/22/gdp-grew-04pc-final-reading-third-quarter-says-ons/

They have revised predictions of growth next year because the economy is stronger than expected and say the ‘doom and gloom’ has been proved to be wrong.

Oh dear, poor remainers. The bad news just won’t stick will it. No doubt, you’ll be saying we’re worse then the EU. Yes, the EU which is still running QE to BOOST it’s economy. That is not the sign of a strong economy.

The OBR didn't predict that either. Particularly like this quote ...

“If anyone had said in the immediate aftermath of the Brexit vote that the economy would only slow from 1.9pc in 2016 to 1.8pc now, we’d have been very happy with that.”

Growth will stay at similar levels next year, he believes, as the squeeze on incomes from inflation gradually fades.

@Baldseagull is still promising me a Brexit induced ressession though.

JC to come along and tell us the experts have previously been wrong so from henceforth all experts will be wrong all the time forever.

Maybe not all the time just most of the time then.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Haha, the IMF.

You seem to be elated that we are crawling forwards on the back of increasing consumer debt, falling savings, and rising house prices, this can't go on. The value of exports is up, but not as much as the cost of imports, we are not in a healthy position, we are just not as badly off as we should have been yet.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Does anyone really care? Apart from the remainers on here of course who seem to have entered some grief laden state of a bedwetting shellshocked apocalypse at the news......what an odd thing for them to get their panties in a twist over

It's not just remainers on here who care, it's Theresa May too. Oh and actually remainers and other people with their heads screwed on couldn't give two figs what the colour is, that's the point!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Haha, the IMF.

Disdain for experts, Trumptastic

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What has quantum efficiency (QE) got to do with it?

What dumping loads of money to keep the economy's artificially afloat. Not a lot I suppose until they have to reign it in. Then the weakest EU economies will falter and fade whilst the UK goes from strength to strength much to your disgust

Jan 30, 2008
It's not just remainers on here who care, it's Theresa May too. Oh and actually remainers and other people with their heads screwed on couldn't give two figs what the colour is, that's the point!
no, but the fact it represents the country OUT of the claws of the EU is a BIG step in the right direction # TAKING BACK CONTROL :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
You seem to be elated that we are crawling forwards on the back of increasing consumer debt, falling savings, and rising house prices, this can't go on. The value of exports is up, but not as much as the cost of imports, we are not in a healthy position, we are just not as badly off as we should have been yet.
blah blah blah THE END IS NIGH :lolol:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
What dumping loads of money to keep the economy's artificially afloat. Not a lot I suppose until they have to reign it in. Then the weakest EU economies will falter and fade whilst the UK goes from strength to strength much to your disgust
it's only a matter of time before this happens , thankfully our money won't be there to bail them again
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yey, that was worth the billions we're spending right! I'm actually glad for the brexiteers that one of their big goals has been achieved.

Mildly amusing to hear that from 2019, the shiny new passports will be made in.... Germany, so we'll probably have to pay a tariff to buy our own passports

What they are NOT announcing in line with the return to Blue passports is the return to the old Duty Free allowances when we leave, 200 fags or 1l of spirits or 5l of wine if I recall correctly ?.. of course currently, within reason, there are no limits to what you can bring back.

Jan 30, 2008
what they are not announcing in line with the return to blue passports is the return to the old duty free allowances when we leave, 200 fags or 1l of spirits or 5l of wine if i recall correctly ?.. Of course currently, within reason, there are no limits to what you can bring back.
like a friend ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here