Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]944173134621609984[/tweet]

The PM is a ****ing pussy too.

Guess how many tweets she's posted about the 130,000 homeless children at Christmas time. I'll tell you, it's none. Instead she's found the time to post about the colour of a passport. Tosser.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well you do learn something every day - I for one had assumed the burgundy passports were merely an innocuous requirement of EU membership, rather than a UK Government decision years back. Can't say I'm surprised at the perpetuated myth though, it's just another one of many. Still, a nice cynical distraction by The Government to announce it to detract attention away from other matters and get some favourable headlines in The Daily Mail.

I'm sure the many people in doorways or on the street asking for money I'll see over the next couple of days in the run up to Christmas will be really made up by this news too.

Time to take a time out now from this thread due to it being the most wonderful time of the year and all that. In the words of Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
[tweet]944173134621609984[/tweet]

The PM is a ****ing pussy too.

Guess how many tweets she's posted about the 130,000 homeless children at Christmas time. I'll tell you, it's none. Instead she's found the time to post about the colour of a passport. Tosser.

This is surely a fake tweet?!

Is real life now a parody of a parody?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Whether you voted leave or remain I still really cannot see any problem with having another vote on the final outcome purely to see if what they agree is what you voted for in the first place.
I know Parliament is going to vote on it but that lot couldn't agree that the sun will rise tomorrow and have hijacked the whole caper to suit there own ideas, even the PM and chancellor are remainers when the country voted leave.
There is going to be a lot of major disappointments and negotiations between now and the end.
No, the people should have the final say with teenagers allowed to vote on their own futures.
Why would anyone not think that it's the right thing to do.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Phrase books?? Surely most Daily Mail readers would simply continue in English but speak more s l o w l y and in a LOUDER VOICE!

Good point, ok then, dusting off their awful sandals and getting ready to tell Johnny Foreigner how to make proper tea.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Whether you voted leave or remain I still really cannot see any problem with having another vote on the final outcome purely to see if what they agree is what you voted for in the first place.
I know Parliament is going to vote on it but that lot couldn't agree that the sun will rise tomorrow and have hijacked the whole caper to suit there own ideas, even the PM and chancellor are remainers when the country voted leave.
There is going to be a lot of major disappointments and negotiations between now and the end.
No, the people should have the final say with teenagers allowed to vote on their own futures.
Why would anyone not think that it's the right thing to do.

Because it would make Brextremists decisions feel wrong. Ego's will not permit that. Not losing face on football forums is more important than the future of the country.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Unlike you, I won't lower myself to the level of name calling (I do understand, though, that the more desperate remainers that post on here can't stop themselves from doing it). Yes , I know there was a financial meltdown that caused the problems - and although it happened on the EU's watch I also know it was a global thing and nothing directly to do with the EU, although they didn't cope with it very well. We coped slightly better through not being entrapped in the Euro. So, your moans about the disintegration of all you hold dear financially is nothing to do with being in - or out of - the EU. Unfortunately, you are just fixed in a mind set that blames everything - including things you think might happen that haven't happened yet - on Brexit.

What an odd post as I seem to remember Vote leave claiming loads of issues lay at the door of the EU and not the British Government now having not shown the slightest improvement you are claiming these issues were always global as such I assume you can then claim that any future problems will not be a result of Brexit

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Trump has passed a Tax reform that will add over $1.4 Trillion to the US defecit, by his economists reckoning, others say it will be closer to $2 Trillion. But the senate has rules that would require more than a simple majority if it had an effect of over $1.5 Trillion, so I guess that was just lucky for Trump.
80 odd percent of the benefits of the Tax cuts will go into the pockets of the wealthiest top 1 percent. There is a special section for property businesses like Trumps, and his kids will be around a Billion dollars better off under the new inheritance tax measures.

This is the sort of thing that will come to us as part of improvements to competitivity for the UK.
The government saw off amendments seeking to keep EU employment standards, Theresa May has given a verbal agreement to keep workers protections, even if you trust her word, the next Tory leader is not going to be bound by what this one says, only what is in law.
As with any con trick, the ones that buy in are the ones that get shafted. Liam Fox, Gove, Johnson and Rees-Mogg are not pro leave because of the transformation it will perform in Burnley, not a one of them will be worse off themselves at any stage in the process, and any Jam for the lowest end in this sandwich they want to stuff down our throats, will be a smear on the back of the shite that the sandwich is filled with.

Merry Christmas.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Says the guy who two days after the referendum categorically said that article 50 would never be invoked and we would Remain anyway as the result was due to be vetoed, yet he still comes on here blurting out clueless and unfounded drivel as if he is some modern day Nostradamus, what goes on in that head of yours ??

Same bloke that insisted the economy was actually crashing, when it wasnt and when forced to admit it wasnt forecast an economic crash by the end of 2017, same bloke that said just after the original vote a second referendum was only a few months away and the same bloke who predicted workers rights would be eroded immediately if we voted to leave yet is unable to point out any workers rights that have been lost.
Something odd going on in his head as he continues to believe all his predictions have come true, really is the poster boy remoaner, bet all the others are really glad he is one of their biggest posters on here.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
didnt the passports use to be black, or at least a very very dark navy?

Does anyone really care? Apart from the remainers on here of course who seem to have entered some grief laden state of a bedwetting shellshocked apocalypse at the news......what an odd thing for them to get their panties in a twist over

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Same bloke that insisted the economy was actually crashing, when it wasnt and when forced to admit it wasnt forecast an economic crash by the end of 2017, same bloke that said just after the original vote a second referendum was only a few months away and the same bloke who predicted workers rights would be eroded immediately if we voted to leave yet is unable to point out any workers rights that have been lost.
Something odd going on in his head as he continues to believe all his predictions have come true, really is the poster boy remoaner, bet all the others are really glad he is one of their biggest posters on here.

We haven't actually left yet, but if you trust the Tories to keep the workers rights, you've got more to worry about.

Never mind the bloke, look at the IMF report about our economy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone really care? Apart from the remainers on here of course who seem to have entered some grief laden state of a bedwetting shellshocked apocalypse at the news......what an odd thing for them to get their panties in a twist over

Really? Most of us are laughing because the Brexiteers are celebrating the symbol of our sovereignty which is something we never needed to lose in the first place.
This just demonstrates your lack of understanding, in a nutshell.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We haven't actually left yet, but if you trust the Tories to keep the workers rights, you've got more to worry about.

Can you share the list of the workers rights that are due for the chopping block, i seem to have missed who is proposing what.

Really? Most of us are laughing because the Brexiteers are celebrating the symbol of our sovereignty which is something we never needed to lose in the first place.
This just demonstrates your lack of understanding, in a nutshell.

I couldnt give a monkeys, but if bedwetting such as you are doing is now a form of laughter ill take your word for it

Jan 30, 2008
That the one success of Brexit so far is we get a blue passport is truly pathetic.
IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO TAKE ON BOARD THAT WE'RE GETTING OUT OF THE EU , SO ALL TOGETHER NOW, blue is the colour leaving is the game ,were all together and winning is our aim , so cheer us on the through the sun and rain because leaving the EU is the name of the game, AND REPEAT :thumbsup:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
25552016_1139161246215458_181136378638882457_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here