Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The question I want answering is who will [MENTION=12947]Lincoln Imp[/MENTION] be supporting this Saturday ....

The Albion of course! My loyalties remain where they have always been.

(It's worth reminding ourselves that David Cameron has never succeeded in Lincoln. Micky once substituted him early in a game, and sent Corky out to tell the press that he was rubbish. It wasn't very classy.)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I appreciate what she has done
Confirmed Scotland, Wales and N Ireland cant stop Brexit.
Confirmed Article 50 is irrevesable.
Does she actually work for Tess?

Hmmmm at what point was it you got really angry and lost all sense of perspective and decided to go down the CONKIP route to show you had no understanding of which political groups voted for brexit just to add to your snowflake hissy fit?
Was it when the vote was announced,was that the trigger? Or was it later when you thought the vote could be overturned, then realised it couldnt or was it when your heart broke and you realised no matter how much bullcrap you invented we were still leaving The EU and invoking Article 50 is irreversible.

Was it when you worked out the irony of you suddenly believing in the idea of sovereign democracy even though we have handed over sovereignty to Brussels for decades and you lot never raised an eyebrow.
Utter hypocrites .

Briton of the decade?....you silly sausage, she isnt even British.
If the Queen is German how can Miller be British.

(rules according to anti monarchist dipturds)

Bloody immigrants from the colonies, you weren't even born here. Take her away...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You're not English either by the look of that.

my nationality does not come into question by identifying a murdering Geman drowning bitch, vile fracking cow, gives no crap about children drowning so long as they can make the long march.
Im proud to be English and give preference to the most needy from the refugee camps who have gone through due process....i never want to be an open border moron like you where lives are expendable to prove a point......hope you sleep well at night with blood on your hands you hypocrite

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
my nationality does not come into question by identifying a murdering Geman drowning bitch, vile fracking cow, gives no crap about children drowning so long as they can make the long march.
Im proud to be English and give preference to the most needy from the refugee camps who have gone through due process....i never want to be an open border moron like you where lives are expendable to prove a point......hope you sleep well at night with blood on your hands you hypocrite

Your vote had nothing to do with the welfare of anyone beyond our shores, and I do believe you are one of those who has criticised funding Turkey to help them retain and support refugees there.
You have also conflated the refugee crisis with EU free movement of people, and then call someone else a moron.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Your vote had nothing to do with the welfare of anyone beyond our shores, and I do believe you are one of those who has criticised funding Turkey to help them retain and support refugees there.
You have also conflated the refugee crisis with EU free movement of people, and then call someone else a moron.

Quite. And he avoided my question of whether Trump will grab May by the pussy :smile:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
i never want to be an open border moron like you where lives are expendable to prove a point......hope you sleep well at night with blood on your hands you hypocrite

But generally speaking, how is your morning going so far?

(PS: my light-hearted query about whether you're English was prompted by your habitually unusual punctuation, and difficult-to-understand sentences such as: "...by identifying a murdering Geman drowning bitch, vile fracking cow, gives no crap about children drowning so long as they can make the long march." If you think that calling me a hypocritical moron with blood on my hands strengthens the Brexit argument, carry on.)

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
[tweet]824560335008989184[/tweet]

He has a point.

The letter 'C' doesn't appear to work on his keyboard.What a total dunt!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think Gina Miller should get an award of some kind-what's that honorary knighthood thingy they give to foreigners like Geldof?
You can tell why she is such a success in investment.By her intervention,at the mere cost to the taxpayer of £3 million,she has saved us nearly £900 million.To get the bill through Parliament before the recess,the timetable has been advanced 2 weeks,so allowing Article 50 to be triggered on the 13th of March.Two extras weeks of not paying anything to the EU-the lady is a genius!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I think Gina Miller should get an award of some kind-what's that honorary knighthood thingy they give to foreigners like Geldof?
You can tell why she is such a success in investment.By her intervention,at the mere cost to the taxpayer of £3 million,she has saved us nearly £900 million.To get the bill through Parliament before the recess,the timetable has been advanced 2 weeks,so allowing Article 50 to be triggered on the 13th of March.Two extras weeks of not paying anything to the EU-the lady is a genius!

Ignorant or just fishing? Hard to tell.
She was born in British Guiana and brought up in Britain. She's British.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

My mistake,I am sorry.How about Deir Tozetti Dos Santos,who brought the case alongside her,is he British?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Not understanding your point. I have two friends one was born in South Africa and the other Australia but they both now live here. Does that make them British, It entitles them to dual passports. I also have a sister in law who is Belizan but lives here, does it make her British ?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Not understanding your point. I have two friends one was born in South Africa and the other Australia but they both now live here. Does that make them British, It entitles them to dual passports. I also have a sister in law who is Belizan but lives here, does it make her British ?

Errrr I don't know your friends or your sister in law, maybe you're best placed to ask them yourself?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

and as significantly, ruling out a legal challenge to Article 50 from Wee Jimmy Krankie.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

British Guiana was a Crown Colony when Gina Miller was born there. She was born British.

Belize was too until 1981.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yes. Is this going to go on all day? You're sounding more little Britain than normal.

Just curious about his eligibility for an award,as he is variously described in the Press as Spanish,Brazilian and European.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here