[Albion] Brexit party handing out leaflets outside Falmer station..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leafleting of a football match by the far right has nasty connotations and you don't have the age or cultural references to get it.
A bit patronising. And why has nobody scanned in one of these offending leaflets?
Maybe [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] doesn't know much about the National Front and the BNP but falsely stating that the Brexit Party is just the latest reincarnation of those parties is a lie and an insult to myself and the millions of others who voted for them in the only national elections they have fought. Let's just have a recap on those results :

View attachment 117501

You can see why the other parties are worried, and calling the Brexit Party as mostly racists is about as low as you can get. Does anyone think that these Brexit Party MEPs would be part of a racist party?
Screenshot_20191124-181255.png

Screenshot_20191124-181430.png

Screenshot_20191124-181819.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A bit patronising. And why has nobody scanned in one of these offending leaflets?
Maybe [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] doesn't know much about the National Front and the BNP but falsely stating that the Brexit Party is just the latest reincarnation of those parties is a lie and an insult to the millions who voted for them in the only national elections they have fought. Let's just have a recap on those results :

View attachment 117501

You can see why the other parties are worried, and calling the Brexit Party as mostly racists is about as low as you can get. Does anyone think that these Brexit Party MEPs would be part of a racist party?
View attachment 117505

View attachment 117506

View attachment 117507

People of colour can be racist too.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Maybe [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] doesn't know much about the National Front and the BNP but falsely stating that the Brexit Party is just the latest reincarnation of those parties is a lie and an insult to myself and the millions of others who voted for them in the only national elections they have fought. Let's just have a recap on those results :

View attachment 117501

View attachment 117505

View attachment 117506

View attachment 117507

Want to explain to the class why Catherine Blaiklock had to resign?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ne-blaiklock-resigns-over-anti-islam-messages

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Well done. Just throw some slanderous claims about! :dunce::ffsparr:

If the (dunce) cap fits....

I do not know how many times I need to say it but: if you vote for things based on racist propaganda put forward by racist people you are either racist or comfortable giving support to racists.
If it is niether of those you are just ignorant. So I am saying leavers are either racist, racist sympathisers or ignorant. It is one of the three.

But it is ok for leavers to continue to be racist?

Why can't you call a **** a **** anymore? You snowflakes like to dish out your racist brexit rhetoric but can not take it. Going to cry to the mods are you? Get them to ban anyone who disagrees with you so you can have your little safe space free from all the nasty people with doffering opinions? Pathetic.

I would tell you to **** off, but your moderator buddies will censor me again.

Call bullshit all you like its true. And yeah people who defend Nazis are nazis.

Oh **** off you racist Nazi ****.

Explain how you support a racist and his racist views but are not racist? Maybe I don't understand.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I've never heard of her before; I thought Farage was leader from the start. I found her use of the term 'genocide' simply to describe the ethnic makeup of a school as particularly obnoxious. It seems that the Party has no place for her, which is reassuring.

The bolded statement is reassuring and I get that you are genuinely against the EU. I am, in no way, accusing you of racism.

However, the point I made at the start is about the people running the party, its leaders and members. Here we see an original leader who had to be replaced by Farage as she was totally unsuitable. But she made leader. Whatever you think of Corbyn he's never been stupid enough to say anti-semitic stuff himself.

And then Farage had to take the shit show over, despite his past with that Syrian poster, and in a few short months he ruled himself out of standing as an MP and stood down hundreds of candidates leaving them out of pocket. You'd have to say, if your leader doesn't want to be an MP or reimburse his supporters in full, how unsuitable are the alternatives?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
At the end of the day it just boils down to one thing.
Nigel Farage.
I mean, seriously, come on ladies and gents, you can't seriously vote for him can you, can you not see what I can see.
The man is a grade A arse hole.
You are going to get your Brexit one way or the other but there is no need to feed his massive ego along the way.
Unfortunately I have missed both the Tories and Brexit party this weekend and my bucket of water is still in the vestibule.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The bolded statement is reassuring and I get that you are genuinely against the EU. I am, in no way, accusing you of racism.

However, the point I made at the start is about the people running the party, its leaders and members. Here we see an original leader who had to be replaced by Farage as she was totally unsuitable. But she made leader. Whatever you think of Corbyn he's never been stupid enough to say anti-semitic stuff himself.

And then Farage had to take the shit show over, despite his past with that Syrian poster, and in a few short months he ruled himself out of standing as an MP and stood down hundreds of candidates leaving them out of pocket. You'd have to say, if your leader doesn't want to be an MP or reimburse his supporters in full, how unsuitable are the alternatives?

He would need to be antisemitic to do that.

And he isn't. :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The not uncommon combination good politics/shit leader or shit politics/good leader is really one of the great flaws of modern democracy. Often it feels like you are voting for a person as much as you are voting for a party, which is pretty fcked up from a democratic perspective if you think about it.

And no, this is not a comment on any specific politician or party (we got our own sandbox to worry about), I'm just gonna assume you are struggling with this issue now and then.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At the end of the day it just boils down to one thing.
Nigel Farage.
I mean, seriously, come on ladies and gents, you can't seriously vote for him can you, can you not see what I can see.
The man is a grade A arse hole.
You are going to get your Brexit one way or the other but there is no need to feed his massive ego along the way.
Unfortunately I have missed both the Tories and Brexit party this weekend and my bucket of water is still in the vestibule.

I agree with you, I find him an extremely conceited individual, unlikeable. The 52% vote transformed his self importance overnight, into someone who thinks he’s a key global figure, a big player, a grandee.

But I know a fair few people who think he’s alright, some have total respect for what he’s done.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
He would need to be antisemitic to do that.

And he isn't. :shrug:

He's anti-Israel which gets conflated but we're back to Dave's thread again. A lot of these threads end up circular TBH.

The point is he would never stand in front of a poster full of Jewish people stating what a threat they are to our way of life because, of course, they are not and he knows that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whilst I completely agree, out archaic establishment and political voting system renders true democracy pretty much redundant anyway

I rather like it.

Some team has to be the government. You can't have a coalition government of parties that oppose one another like labour and tory here.

I was never happy under Thatcher, and I am very unhappy under Boris (he weighs a ****ing ton) but I absolutely cannot complain about the general election that gave me Boris . . . .

oh, hang on...... :lolol:

Fair do, if he wins a general election then so be it. I won't be happy, but I'm not going to blame the system....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's anti-Israel which gets conflated but we're back to Dave's thread again. A lot of these threads end up circular TBH.

The point is he would never stand in front of a poster full of Jewish people stating what a threat they are to our way of life because, of course, they are not and he knows that.

Indeed. Amen. And hallelujah. :lolol: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports