Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brexit party handing out leaflets outside Falmer station..

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Bit disappointed with the stick he has been getting to be honest. I was grateful for someone from the Brexit Party actually turning up and contributing for the money we pay them (even if it wasn't the best prepared intervention ever). Also he took it with a wry smile and sat down, rather than try and lie and bluster his way out of it.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Bit disappointed with the stick he has been getting to be honest. I was grateful for someone from the Brexit Party actually turning up and contributing for the money we pay them (even if it wasn't the best prepared intervention ever). Also he took it with a wry smile and sat down, rather than try and lie and bluster his way out of it.

He deserved stick. If you are going to stand up in the Euro parliament, with a question, that has no merit, whatsoever, you are making yourself look daft, and wasting peoples time. No point him being there if thats the quality of his research.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Which NSC username is he ???

What makes you think it's just the one?

If anything he represents an archetype of the sort of ill informed, overly confident, happy to insult type of person who's pushing for Brexit. Clearly unlikely to listen to 'evidence' or 'facts'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If anything he represents an archetype of the sort of ill informed, overly confident, happy to insult type of person who's pushing for Brexit. Clearly unlikely to listen to 'evidence' or 'facts'

Aah. Two Profs then.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Credit to him for reacting as he did and he did actually apologise afterwards.

BUT to question someone's credentials to comment on the economic outcome of BREXIT because they don't have a degree in economics when they are in fact a PROFESSOR of Economics is somewhat silly, particularly when she can also say she has a special interest in trade negotiations.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What a weird comment.
Oh no I get it. You think that by assuming and pronouncing me 20 you can simply dismiss my concerns. This is what turns young people off! Every time you put something forward that needs to be done, like sort out climate change they get dissmised as being young and not understanding. Well, **** that.

Alright 25 then? Afwiw I’d never dismiss your concerns, it’s just the way you sell them....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here