[Albion] Brexit party handing out leaflets outside Falmer station..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do believe when you made these false allegations previously against this person, the site owner himself stated very very clearly no such threats had ever existed or been made.
It is in fact your own posts that could be considered libellous.

Well maybe 'this person' should sue me :shrug:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Greens have just put a leaflet through my door. They put another leaflet through on Friday.

They haven't thought this strategy through have they?

I’ll probably vote Lucas again, but those leaflets are in my recycling bin within a second.

Simply a pointless waste. She’ll win by a landslide anyway in a very Remain seat.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Offering leaflets is surely a lot better than having royal mail deliver them. At least you have a choice!
Leaflets from any of the Parties promising everything to everyone tends to harden my opnion against them.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Leafleting of a football match by the far right has nasty connotations and you don't have the age or cultural references to get it.

Whereabouts is the middle ground in politics these days for us the voters to be able to point to the 'far right' and the 'far left' on the political compass. Do you really think that the Brexit Party are far right GB, if so, this is very worrying as many people voted for them in the recent Euro elections and at one point recently they were polling 23%, similar to Labour and just behind the Conservatives, so now are we to consider nearly a quarter of the voters to be of the 'far right'?

You do seem to have gone into overdrive lately GB to prove your anti-racist credentials ever since you were accused (unfairly) in your mod capacity by one poster of condoning the presence of another poster on the board. Everyone knows that you're not racist GB so you don't have to make silly statements about the Brexit Party being far right.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Whereabouts is the middle ground in politics these days for us the voters to be able to point to the 'far right' and the 'far left' on the political compass. Do you really think that the Brexit Party are far right GB, if so, this is very worrying as many people voted for them in the recent Euro elections and at one point recently they were polling 23%, similar to Labour and just behind the Conservatives, so now are we to consider nearly a quarter of the voters to be of the 'far right'?

You do seem to have gone into overdrive lately GB to prove your anti-racist credentials ever since you were accused (unfairly) in your mod capacity by one poster of condoning the presence of another poster on the board. Everyone knows that you're not racist GB so you don't have to make silly statements about the Brexit Party being far right.

Appreciate that.

I certainly consider Farage far right. Again, the evidence being that poster, compared to the Nazis by George Osbourne and Michael Gove. I do not consider all Brexit Party voters far right. That's what I was trying to get over to Swansman.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I think that your judgement up to now, that anyone who doesn't agree with you is 'far left' is correct.

At least, it is from your perspective :wink:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
If they want to leaflet in a public place why not? It's a democracy right? I wouldn't vote for them or whatever tory boy is standing either but they are perfectly within their rights to try and persuade others to do so. I do worry about this increasing trend to try and proscribe anyone who's views you don't agree with from expressing their opinions.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I cannot believe that anybody would admit to voting for her but obviously some do.

I'm not a fanatic, I don't agree with some of their non headline ideas, but decades before it became trendy, I believed that mankind was screwing up the planet, plus wildlife and our treatment of animals means everything to me.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The Brexit party are a single issue gang, remove that and you do have an extremely right wing, wannabe elitist, borderline fascist collective. There's no doubt about that. If you're that hell bent on Brexit and you're prepared to join that gang then more fool you. There is no place for racism and bigotry in a civilised modern multicultural society.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You really are a pig ignorant t.wat
Well yes but it's slightly more nuanced than that:-

'You either agree with what BG is saying at you, or you're wrong'.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The LibDems suggest that, and are immediately destroyed by both sides (Brexiteers obviously and Momentum supporters simply looking for another reason to hate the LibDems).

Strange, turbulent, polarised, spiteful times.

It won’t happen. The nation has gone crackers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports