Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'll rephrase it... Is this the first time one of our managers have received a yellow card since we started playing at the Amex? :lolol: I already know the answer! ;)

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
We’ve gone backwards massively. The players don’t seem to be able to carry out what RDZ wants- reminds me of Potters first few months. Worrying that RBZ has changed so much that made us great at the start of the season. We don’t look solid defensively at all- way to open when on the back foot. Mac can’t seem to find a pass 1st half. Welbeck can’t hit a barn door. Really need to make good use of the subs and somehow get out of here with a point. I’d snap your arm off for that right now
I think we are stuck between two schools of thought of pre-Potter and post-DeZebri as in the players are still a bit confused in the set-up and style of play. Hopefully it will get better as time goes by.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He doesn’t lack confidence he’s a thirty odd year old striker with a huge amount of talent. Unfortunately he’s not a natural finisher and misses far too many chances. Still be at a big 6 otherwise. But it’s not about confidence, that’s a lazy comment.
Explain to me why he's had some spells for us when he's scored a goal every couple of games then? Not a natural finisher, yes agreed, but he's lacking confidence at the moment in my opinion.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
We’ve gone backwards massively. The players don’t seem to be able to carry out what RDZ wants- reminds me of Potters first few months. Worrying that RBZ has changed so much that made us great at the start of the season. We don’t look solid defensively at all- way to open when on the back foot. Mac can’t seem to find a pass 1st half. Welbeck can’t hit a barn door. Really need to make good use of the subs and somehow get out of here with a point. I’d snap your arm off for that right now
Totally agree, not really any threat against a pretty ordinary side. RDZ clearly has a lot to learn about the EPL. Bloody hope he's not another Hyypia!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mitoma injured already?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
See how this half is going to go. 90 seconds in and they've had 2 players rolling around like they've been shot

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Another chance missed by Welbeck…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here