Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We’ve gone backwards massively. The players don’t seem to be able to carry out what RDZ wants- reminds me of Potters first few months. Worrying that RBZ has changed so much that made us great at the start of the season. We don’t look solid defensively at all- way to open when on the back foot. Mac can’t seem to find a pass 1st half. Welbeck can’t hit a barn door. Really need to make good use of the subs and somehow get out of here with a point. I’d snap your arm off for that right now
Fuckin hell, it’s his THIRD game! 😂

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
At times we totally outplayed played their midfield, especially impressed with us beating them for the second ball, but no imagination to penetrate their defence- Gross having another poor game under RBZ -

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Ref not a fan of any physicality it seems.

Not a shocker of a half by any means but we need a change second half and I hope we see the flair bench used.

Still in this

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I really can't see where the goals are coming from at this moment in time, Welbeck lacks all confidence in front of goal and we don't get enough men in the box. If we had Toney in our side we'd finish in the European places I reckon. Anyway let's get Mitoma on in the second half for a bit of pace and drive.
He doesn’t lack confidence he’s a thirty odd year old striker with a huge amount of talent. Unfortunately he’s not a natural finisher and misses far too many chances. Still be at a big 6 otherwise. But it’s not about confidence, that’s a lazy comment.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
It's going to take time. Time that some fans expect immediately.

Graham Potter leaving and swiping all the backroom staff is going to have an effect.

Same as any other season now. Reach 42 points.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Estupinian was one of our better players I thought

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
It’s good he’s changed it a bit earlier this week. That was my only criticism at Spurs, he left the changes too late to have any impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here