Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I suspect in the dressing room Chris is reminding them that at this stage of every season this happens: images-251.jpeg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
shitstorm.gif

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Good grief, some of you need to take a good look at yourselves. Whatever happens today were still in a fantastic position and have two very winnable home games coming up.
I'm not sure the current league position is the concern, it's the dramatic change in form which would mean that the required 30 points to get promotion is looking unlikely at present.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
When you play at narrow, pokey grounds against fast, fluid football. Everyone needs to stand up and put in a shift.

This type of game is not to Norwood's liking and he is not strong enough or tough enough in these circumstances.

Kayal or Towell should come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think everybody is feeling it (a little concerned) and the 'bedwetters' deal with it by letting off steam whereas the 'lickers' deal with it by attacking the 'bedwetters'.

Seems you can't criticise the team anymore, no matter how deserving, without some **** calling you a bedwetter.

The "bedwetters" have been right every recent season though haven't they?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm not sure the current league position is the concern, it's the dramatic change in form which would mean that the required 30 points to get promotion is looking unlikely at present.

Momentum is everything.

Previous points banked are just a base, amazing as it was at the time, but easily run down by focused clubs/teams closing in by relentlessly taking three points after three points.

Taggart of ManUre said titles aren't won by Christmas.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Fortunately Brentford have a habit of throwing games in the second half this season and Chris does a pretty good job at half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here