Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford away tickets

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
So if buying just the one ticket then it automatically assigns it to yourself ? Do you only get the drop down list of names to reassign to if you’ve selected more than one ticket ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So if buying just the one ticket then it automatically assigns it to yourself ? Do you only get the drop down list of names to reassign to if you’ve selected more than one ticket ?

Yes provided you have linked accounts via friends and family

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
unable to assign an owner , so , cant buy a ticket !

The site said we didn't have enough points when I first put them in basket, but I refreshed and all was fine.

I think they went on sale this morning slightly before 9am when the loyalty points unlocked.

If that ever happens to someone, don't panic - the ticket(s) is in your basket, and you have 10min (I think?) to allocate and complete the purchase.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I suppose it is because that is how the Amex is designed, with self-contained concourses for the visiting fans' section, so not as easy as just putting them somewhere else without significant investment in re-designing the concourse area. But essentially I agree; for a club that seems to understand the concept of fine margins, it does seem odd that when the stadium plans were drawn up we chose to gift the opposition a great big advantage at our expense.

Might be misremembering this but didn't Gus want to put the away fans in the East Upper but the board said no?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
And rows 1 and 2 seem to all be ambulant and assistant.

I’ve bagged a ticket but am still trying for a friend. Will I get the option to reassign even if I’m buying just one ticket, and have already bought one ? Anybody done that scenario ?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
The site said we didn't have enough points when I first put them in basket, but I refreshed and all was fine.

I think they went on sale this morning slightly before 9am when the loyalty points unlocked.

If that ever happens to someone, don't panic - the ticket(s) is in your basket, and you have 10min (I think?) to allocate and complete the purchase.

Thanks will deffo try pressing F5 next time !

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I’ve bagged a ticket but am still trying for a friend. Will I get the option to reassign even if I’m buying just one ticket, and have already bought one ? Anybody done that scenario ?

Yes.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Off topic slightly, another ground where the away fans are put into a corner and split between lower and upper tiers. Why oh why did we not do that at the Amex? Cant think of another EPL ground I've visited that have the fans in such an advantageous position as ours.

I agree, it's definitely cost us over the years. It would certainly make sense to put them in the South East corner/part of the East Lower. Even if it meant spending money to divide the concourse I'd still see significant value in it. Gus was right to highlight this at the time, and I'm surprised they haven't tried something to address this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here