Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Boooo #BARBEROUT tried but failed!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Have this mornings successful orders been confirmed by email? Thought it was automatic. Nothing in my inbox yet.

No, but they'll be listed under Tickets in your account on the website. (I checked mine)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Off topic slightly, another ground where the away fans are put into a corner and split between lower and upper tiers. Why oh why did we not do that at the Amex? Cant think of another EPL ground I've visited that have the fans in such an advantageous position as ours.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Off topic slightly, another ground where the away fans are put into a corner and split between lower and upper tiers. Why oh why did we not do that at the Amex? Cant think of another EPL ground I've visited that have the fans in such an advantageous position as ours.

I suppose it is because that is how the Amex is designed, with self-contained concourses for the visiting fans' section, so not as easy as just putting them somewhere else without significant investment in re-designing the concourse area. But essentially I agree; for a club that seems to understand the concept of fine margins, it does seem odd that when the stadium plans were drawn up we chose to gift the opposition a great big advantage at our expense.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here