[Albion] Brentford away tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone has one they are going to re-list or re-assign pls let me know on pm as desperate for one and missed the boat by 10 mins as was driving. Can try to be on at the same time the ticket goes ack on. Thanks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Had a few kind pms about tickets showing on the site - thanks. Unfortunately the ones that come up are in the first 3 or 4 rows which are disabled ones - annoyingly they don’t make that clear on the seat selector like other games.

THE NOTORIOUS N

Jan 21, 2012
Had a few kind pms about tickets showing on the site - thanks. Unfortunately the ones that come up are in the first 3 or 4 rows which are disabled ones - annoyingly they don’t make that clear on the seat selector like other games.

In the same boat here. My son is desperate to go as will be his last game before going to Uni, but he didn’t have enough points. He’s gutted. Like you, I keep finding the odd ticket in the wheelchair area, but nothing else. Do you know if they go back on sale if people return them? Can they even be returned?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Silly question but has anybody NOT been charged for a ticket they bought via their own Albion account but for a F&F ? I have received the ticket. Thanks.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
In the same boat here. My son is desperate to go as will be his last game before going to Uni, but he didn’t have enough points. He’s gutted. Like you, I keep finding the odd ticket in the wheelchair area, but nothing else. Do you know if they go back on sale if people return them? Can they even be returned?

They put any newly available tickets on sale at the points level at which it sold out. If your son didn’t previously have enough points then that will remain the case.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spoke to club who say no returns going on today. Also said you can’t sell your ticket back to the club if you can’t go or have to isolate. Also said can pass on (not sure if names on tickets). So here’s my plea - if anyone can’t make it pls pls pls pm me!

Thanks x

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So I guess its Kew Bridge Station we head for now and coming home Gunnersbury Tube station for more frequent trains.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Spoke to club who say no returns going on today. Also said you can’t sell your ticket back to the club if you can’t go or have to isolate. Also said can pass on (not sure if names on tickets). So here’s my plea - if anyone can’t make it pls pls pls pm me!

Thanks x

PM Sheebo first but put me on your list as well !!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Looks like there's still a points limit on the new tickets - I can select a seat but can't actually pay for it with an error that "Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner." Live chat is just auto-responses that don't really help, but every time I check the number available goes down so obviously some are able to buy :tantrum:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looks like there's still a points limit on the new tickets - I can select a seat but can't actually pay for it with an error that "Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner." Live chat is just auto-responses that don't really help, but every time I check the number available goes down so obviously some are able to buy :tantrum:

I had a "buy" button but it was greyed out and didn't work. The site now says "Sold out to ticket holders with 238 points or more". So I guess they kept that limit even though the time for it was expired.

Both annoying and understandable at the same time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports