Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford away tickets

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Looks like there's still a points limit on the new tickets - I can select a seat but can't actually pay for it with an error that "Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner." Live chat is just auto-responses that don't really help, but every time I check the number available goes down so obviously some are able to buy :tantrum:

I think it's always the case that when a game sells out and then later on more tickets become available that they become available at the same points limit that they sold out at.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Looks like there's still a points limit on the new tickets - I can select a seat but can't actually pay for it with an error that "Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner." Live chat is just auto-responses that don't really help, but every time I check the number available goes down so obviously some are able to buy :tantrum:

Must be be maddening for those of you still trying. :eek

With not nearly enough points to make the grade, l'm off to see Horsham YMCA at Abbey Rangers, l can even do that old fashioned thing, called paying on the gate. Maybe l'll even see a few of you on the train going up.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Yes, it has always worked that way. See post 228

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great tip thanks...just got one:thumbsup:

Boom, thanks Bozza

I had two in my basket and I was still mulling whether to get them or not, and I guess I timed out because they've gone.

So, if you have seats 456 or 467 (I think it was) then you probably picked them up when my session released them. Enjoy!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Got one of my mates who missed out first time a ticket as well. Happy days but shame he's stat on his own now!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had two in my basket and I was still mulling whether to get them or not, and I guess I timed out because they've gone.

So, if you have seats 456 or 467 (I think it was) then you probably picked them up when my session released them. Enjoy!

I had one for you in my basket with your fan number ready to go :facepalm: sorry

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spoke to club who say no returns going on today. Also said you can’t sell your ticket back to the club if you can’t go or have to isolate. Also said can pass on (not sure if names on tickets). So here’s my plea - if anyone can’t make it pls pls pls pm me!

Thanks x

Moral of the story - don’t believe all the ticket office tell you :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
sheebo , are you suggesting that the club may not always tell the truth , the whole truth , and nothing but the truth !! ???

Well Dave…. Sort of… but also bless her heart don’t think she really knew… what I was talking about… let alone the tickets :)

Harveyjack12

Dec 4, 2014
Ticket

I am one of many by the sounds of it that got online on second day of sales clicked a ticket and then my iPad froze. My son managed to get his. So I am travelling up in the hope of getting in but if any ticket becomes available please pm me. Thanks.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Moral of the story - don’t believe all the ticket office tell you :lol:

In fairness, it seemed that the tickets weren't returns but a block that had been made newly available by Brentford. Bit cheeky by the club but they didn't technically lie. They were about 5 rows at the back of a stand, all next to each other.

Obviously, I managed to grab a couple so I'm quite pleased about the whole thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here