Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Dack

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We need footballers not f.....g models. Dont care about his hair or looks. He could be a bald elephant man provided he could play football well

If you look at his FIFA16 stats he rates 93 on the HAIR chart.

Hair is a big thing in modern football BG, ..................not all COMBOVERS like in your day.

I'm sure how many Number 10's a player smoked was the main criteria back in 1954 but the game has moved on.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sorry the major criteria on here seems to be what he looks like or what the shirt looks like totally immaterial.

Look at all the players we have singed recently, all have great hair. Bruno was going to be released until he turned up last pre season with that beard, BANG new deal offered.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Road journey requires the M25.

No chance of this happening

If they're coming from Gillingham, they will only have to use the M25 between Sevenoaks and Godstone (it's the M26 before that, and you can't turn off at Sevenoaks). I suppose if the call from Norwich comes before they get to Clacket Lane, they can turn there, but there's a barrier by the back entrance to the service area, and you're only supposed to use it if you're staying at the hotel.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A replacement for Stephens if it happens in my opinion.

Still leaves a no10 and a centre back to go.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Norwich manager came out this morning & said he'd be interested in Rhodes too.

Funny old situation with him. Scores goals all over the Championship, finally gets a move to a club that get promoted...and they're looking to sack him off eight months later?

Nobody trusts Rhodes in the Premier League, do they? Lack of pace?

He would do the job for any prospective promotion candidates score the goals get them promoted then get sold. Perhaps the club lose a couple of million pounds but he will have made them 170 as he did with Middlesbro.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Sorry the major criteria on here seems to be what he looks like or what the shirt looks like totally immaterial.

The shirt has to be decent material or they will sweat and itch. Has to be a high quality polyester. Aerodynamism is important too.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We need footballers not f.....g models. Dont care about his hair or looks. He could be a bald elephant man provided he could play football well

But that's enough about Wes Brown, That Dack looks a pretty good player to me.

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham

We have a legacy to protect. Jake Robinson was a fantastically good looking player according to his peers and hairdressers around Brighton. It does not matter that he was average at best. He was the face and is the legacy.

Bruno, Glenn Murray (rocking a Prince William tribute) and more recently Paddy McCourt have all played their part.

Signing ugly men to play football is no good - we must strive to sign only those with chiseled features - think of the marketing team.

Friend

Jul 6, 2016
I've seen a lot of people seem to think Dack is a replacement for Stephens? Dack is a known no. 10, and would most likely be our reply to losing out on Pritchard. I think if Stephens was to ever go (which at the moment, i don't think he will), i can see Norwood automatically taking his place. I personally think its a good transfer for us, we usually look in the lower leagues, and from what I've been told by gills fans, he is one of their best right now. I say we go for it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
If they're coming from Gillingham, they will only have to use the M25 between Sevenoaks and Godstone (it's the M26 before that, and you can't turn off at Sevenoaks). I suppose if the call from Norwich comes before they get to Clacket Lane, they can turn there, but there's a barrier by the back entrance to the service area, and you're only supposed to use it if you're staying at the hotel.

Think we have just discovered that you work in the BHAFC recruitment team and have scouted Gillingham for this exact reason.

Top work, top work indeed

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
With that attitude we will never get to the top. I have never seen a bald elephant man in a promotion winning team. However I have seen players with fantastic hair winning titles.

Japp Stam won the Champions League. It's things like that which means I'll never give up on my dream of doing so, even though I'm a little chunky, and 31.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Don't tell me you didn't have a sudden rush of blood when you first saw Orlandi. Even our straightest male fans would not rebuff a chance to hold his hand or sit on his lap; such a handsome & beautiful man.

I'm another Dack fan because of the hair, it's flair hair. CMS's hair fell out when he stopped scoring, it makes a massive difference.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why do you think Gus SINGED CMS? ??? His hair.

He cut it off...................where is he now. ???

Harley = Ginger. Never stood a chance of succeeding.

Noone = Shit hair, dodgy teeth...... Deported to Wales.

Kemy = Shit hair,even worse fashion sense. Not allowed anywhere near the first team.

You can see good hair is definately the main criteria of our transfer policy these days, and thank god too! Don't want any uggers in the stripes. :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here