Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Dack

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Again gunning for a move: BD.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He is not electric but is very good with running at the ball at his feet, and can hold off players.

Ha I don't know why this video says strength is a weakness it most certainly isn't!

Thanks for your in-put Gills fan. Certainly looks better than that Millwall striker in the video. POTS in Lg 1 also excites me. I'd say at 2.5mil-3mil worth the punt myself. Most obvious thing from that reel, which I always look out for, is he's very 2-footed and can score with both - even got a header...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Considering we might have paid £3m for CMS (had he triggered all the clauses) who was never L1 player of the year, he could be a decent punt. But I'm surprised we're looking at him, I'd have thought we'd look at decent strikers playing at a higher level abroad.

Maybe both. We know that we bid about £8 million for Pritchard and were still planning to buy a centre back so maybe it will be Dack and another attacking signing to give us more options.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Thanks for your in-put Gills fan. Certainly looks better than that Millwall striker in the video. POTS in Lg 1 also excites me. I'd say at 2.5mil-3mil worth the punt myself. Most obvious thing from that reel, which I always look out for, is he's very 2-footed and can score with both - even got a header...

Sounds like a better version of Noone

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe both. We know that we bid about £8 million for Pritchard and were still planning to buy a centre back so maybe it will be Dack and another attacking signing to give us more options.

The £8mil thing is a bit of a myth though - and peiople keep using it. I'm pretty sure it was more £4-£5mil. The £8mil would have only come into play if we'd got promoted and the extra £3mil-£4mil wouldn't have mattered one bit. So this 'we've got £8mil to spend' thing is highly inaccurate from what we know. Just saying.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The £8mil thing is a bit of a myth though - and peiople keep using it. I'm pretty sure it was more £4-£5mil. The £8mil would have only come into play if we'd got promoted and the extra £3mil-£4mil wouldn't have mattered one bit. So this 'we've got £8mil to spend' thing is highly inaccurate from what we know. Just saying.

Absolutely but deals for other players may well be the same e.g. if we signed Duffy and it was £4 million, I doubt it would be £4 million now

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Pritchard was 4 with 4 in add on wasn't he, hence the move elsewhere who paid all of it up front.

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
Fantastic hair - sign him up

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
We need footballers not f.....g models. Dont care about his hair or looks. He could be a bald elephant man provided he could play football well

With that attitude we will never get to the top. I have never seen a bald elephant man in a promotion winning team. However I have seen players with fantastic hair winning titles.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I see Sheffield Wednesday think the are getting Jordan Rhodes on loan! How many strikers do they want on MASSIVE wages?

Norwich manager came out this morning & said he'd be interested in Rhodes too.

Funny old situation with him. Scores goals all over the Championship, finally gets a move to a club that get promoted...and they're looking to sack him off eight months later?

Nobody trusts Rhodes in the Premier League, do they? Lack of pace?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
We need footballers not f.....g models. Dont care about his hair or looks. He could be a bald elephant man provided he could play football well

Oh dear... :rolleyes::lolol::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here