Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Dack

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Aspinall said on Bbc Sussex after the game, re Dack, "no not for me".
I was hoping for a more positive response from WA than that.

He is being positive. I don't want him either

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

I'm amazed he wasn't more positive, purely based on the fact he may be able to pronounce his name.

theboybilly

Gills were 2-0 down on Saturday. On comes Dack and he's involve with 2 of the goals in a 3-2 fightback. He also came off the bench to help knock Watford out on Tuesday night. My Gillingham supporting mate reckons it will be a big blow if he was allowed to leave but thinks Dack is looking for a move now

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I like the look of young Mr Dack. This would be a very good signing IMHO. We simply can't afford the type of player Dack could become (in a few years time). Similar potential to Mr Stephens when we signed him albeit a less defensive player.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I like that he seems able to come off the bench, get up to speed, and make a positive contribution - necessary skills in modern football

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I read on the Burnley forum that we have already bought him :)

'BC3 (IP Logged)
24 August, 2016 11:43

Brighton have just signed another CM, Bradley Dack, from Gillingham for £2m, that's five they've got now. We sell Jones leaving us with just two, plus Freddie.

Everything points to Stephens coming to Burnley, it makes sense of them bringing in Norwood, Sidwell and Dack and us seemingly happy to lose Barton and Jones. They have too many, we don't have enough, bound to happen isn't it ?'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

'BC3 (IP Logged)

Brighton have just signed another CM, Bradley Dack, from Gillingham for £2m, that's five they've got now. We sell Jones leaving us with just two, plus Freddie.

Everything points to Stephens coming to Burnley, it makes sense of them bringing in Norwood, Sidwell and Dack and us seemingly happy to lose Barton and Jones. They have too many, we don't have enough, bound to happen isn't it ?'
Oh the poor things! Perhaps we should just give them one of our's!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He will probably end up at Derby or Norwich

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd be happy with this one. Maybe we can sweeten the deal with an Elvis loan move the other way?!

theboybilly

'BC3 (IP Logged)

Yep...that's just how football works ???

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Dacks playing tonight for Gillingham vs Luton. If there was a serious chance of him leaving tomorrow he surely wouldn't be playing tonight.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dack in.... Gills or Brighton is a no-brainer IMHO... but, then, I am biased...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dacks playing tonight for Gillingham vs Luton. If there was a serious chance of him leaving tomorrow he surely wouldn't be playing tonight.

Statement of intent from Gillingham, just like us playing Dale Stephens was sticking the finger up to Burnley. Why shouldn't the owning club play their player?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

WA: does not mince words. I don't always agree with him (especially over the Dale Stephens saga) but I have a tendency to agree (give him the benefit of doubt) with him this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here