[Football] Bottom 6 remaining games

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The poor passing has been a feature of the recent matches. However this happens when you play the top sides and those that are relaxed with little to play for. Southampton had to change things up for the second half so it wasnt going to be as easy as the first and we were under pressure for a result.....which we got.

Oh I see. So when all other sides are playing teams that are relaxed they too start giving the ball away needlessly. How ridiculous of me not to see this. Doh!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We won't win another game for the rest of the season, we seem to be happy to do just enough.
Will probably end up in 17th place as well.

That's my concern . We don't do well once the pressure is off.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A nice stat for the sake of stats.

In the three seasons since Burnley got promoted to the Premier League in 2016, they have been at home for the last match of the season, and lost. :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

In the three seasons since Burnley got promoted to the Premier League in 2016, they have been at home for the last match of the season, and lost. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but this is the Albion we're talking about and you know how the script goes.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

So, you're saying they're about due a win?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just over a week to wait to see if :

1. Your prediction(s) come true.

or

2. You’ll be eating humble pie with lots of vinegar.

I sincerely hope it’s 2.

I bloody love vinegar and have it on everything, especially pickled onion vinegar.
Remember when we had 3 games to get 1 point to clinch the Championship title and went on the beach instead, same scenario.
Leopards, spots etc.

el punal

I bloody love vinegar and have it on everything, especially pickled onion vinegar.
Remember when we had 3 games to get 1 point to clinch the Championship title and went on the beach instead, same scenario.
Leopards, spots etc.

I agree with your comment that we were on the beach for the last three Championship games. This time around maybe a different leopard with removable spots. Still, a week to go to find out. My mate reckons we’ll pick up one point, I predict four - me, ever the optimist!

P.S. Vinegar on chips is lovely, the missus does a lovely French dressing with white wine vinegar for salads. Not sure about on humble pie though! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports