Boos

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hmm......You obviously are very English & accept second rate food, third class service & inferior quality.

Sorry - those days are behind us. If you long for the days of 'true hard core fans' then go & watch some washed up lower league 2 side or non league club getting 2,000 through the gates each week - like BHA got not so long ago.

I & many of the so called newbies - there were 16,000+ BHA their today seek something better.

Today's performance by the team & Gus tactics all season are not good enough at this level.

Like it or not. I booed at the end. Not particularly at our players, but by another inept tactical performance by our manager.
Like it or not........there were many others who booed too.

And another performance again like this on Saturday, then I suspect there will be several hundred/thousands who will show their displeasure at the end of the Bristol City game too.

If the manager doesn't like it - Adious.

You sad, sad man. Go & get yourself a full Sky Sports package next season then, & leave supporting The Albion to those who actually give a damn.

You won't be missed. :wave:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hmm......You obviously are very English & accept second rate food, third class service & inferior quality.

Sorry - those days are behind us. If you long for the days of 'true hard core fans' then go & watch some washed up lower league 2 side or non league club getting 2,000 through the gates each week - like BHA got not so long ago.

I & many of the so called newbies - there were 16,000+ BHA their today seek something better.

Today's performance by the team & Gus tactics all season are not good enough at this level.

Like it or not. I booed at the end. Not particularly at our players, but by another inept tactical performance by our manager.

And another performance again like this on Saturday, then I suspect there will be several hundred/thousands who will show their displeasure at the end of the Bristol City game too.

???

:laugh:

:bigwave: What a tosser u r!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I bet the development squad players are full of confidence after being booed

LRB77

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing

Nice try.

Shame about your lot getting beaten by Derby today.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
was in the wsu also surrounded by teenage cocks who did nothing but moan and slag off the whole team! nice touch at the end though clapping wrexham.

You must've been sitting near me then. The nobs in front of me missed our goal in preference to getting a pie, and then did nothing but moan for the rest of the game. One particular cretin kept putting his head back and shouting "WHO?" at every Wrexham substitution

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Sat in the WSU today, for the first time (normally dozing in the East Stand:glare:) Couldn't believe the "Kevin & Perry" reactions at every missed pass / shot. The boo's at the end, from people around us, were disgraceful :nono:

You couldn't believe some football fans groan or sigh at useless shots or giving the ball away? Seriously?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just had a text from a mate in the north who boo'd. Said he boo'd the players refusal to get the ball forward and attempt to salvage the game, I think it's a fair point personally.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I can't put my finger on why but I think you're bullshitting. No offence intended.

I'll get a picture off my phone when it's got some charge, before anyone starts on the doesnt go to games shit, he's 18 and his first season ticket was at Gillingham, what percent of this board can claim to have one of those?

fuckin right mate, you tell em. I didn't go today after that shit we had to put up with against Southampton, If we don't put at least six past Palace and win this fuckin league, and the cup for that matter, i'm off to Chelsea,Sack Gus now, we didn't have to put up with this under Barry Lloyd so I don't see why we should now, and another fuckin thing, Wagon Wheels, so big you gotta grin to get 'em in? fuckin joking we're bein ripped off left right and centre...Lisa, it's yer birthday, happy birthday Lisa, you gave me the gift of a little sister do do doo do do.....etc

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Why boo? Today's DS performed well. Hall - excellent. JFC another excellent performance. Rodgers when he came on showed some great touches.

So they didnt ram 3/4 goals past a non-league side but did anyone ever expect them to. I admit I was absolutely gutted not to win today. I am so competitive its untrue. I sulk if I dont win Trivial Pursuit at Christmas. Whenever we lose I sulk badly but I would never boo the players. Wrong on all levels.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I can't put my finger on why but I think you're bullshitting. No offence intended.

i1ekhk.png

[MENTION=15026]LRB77[/MENTION] I sat in the WSU, I didn't boo, but I didn't think it was a good performance overall, yes I appreciate they were youngsters and some of them did do very well, that's why I didn't boo, but at the end of the day, they are a conference side and we should not be sitting back passing the ball along the back 4 with 10 minutes on the clock at 1-1

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
The goal from JFC was first class, and I thought that the young lads looked confident on the ball and knocked it about nicely. If they weren't able to pressure Wrexham at the end it was probably down to lack of experience rather than lack of passion

Personally I hope Gus does play them again in the replay: we can all have a good laugh at the boo boys when we turn Wrexham over.

i1ekhk.png

[MENTION=15026]LRB77[/MENTION] I sat in the WSU, I didn't boo, but I didn't think it was a good performance overall, yes I appreciate they were youngsters and some of them did do very well, that's why I didn't boo, but at the end of the day, they are a conference side and we should not be sitting back passing the ball along the back 4 with 10 minutes on the clock at 1-1

As I say, I still don't believe you. Your reputation precedes you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports